Party pt.2

I looked over and saw wanna talking to someone else and he looked fine. I looked the other way and saw Jaden and Kaylen enter in a matching outfit.

Kaylen was holding Jadens hand walking around.

I saw Javon glaring the shit out of his twin.

He walked over and nodded towards them. I shook my head meaning I know. We could literally talk without talking.

I painted Javons face and shirt and him me and Jayla met some other people and Avery called a game of hide n seek.

"We're not fucking children" Charlie shouted.

"So what?" Me and Jayla laughed.

The seekers were Harley, Charlie, Myles, and Jupiter. Me, Jayla, and javon stuck together and ran around finding a hiding spot.

We were searching around the house and saw Kaylen and Jaden basically eating each other's faces. Javons face dropped and he looked over to me.

We went to the backyard and found this palm tree well kinda like a forest of them. We all went into the trees and hid in between the leaves.

Javon was so scared he looked constipated. Me and Jayla were about to lose it but forgot we were hiding.

After like 30 minutes we saw flashlights pointing everywhere in the backyard.

"Come out bitches" Charlie joked while laughing.

Javon still looked scared so I scooted closer to him.

I got a buzz from my phone because it was on vibrate so I opened the notification.

Buford hs groupchat

Okay winners game over
come out of your spots 💔

L man

All three of us jumped out of the tree and the boys just laughed. Jaden was glaring at us because he and Kaylen were in this thing idk wtf it is but it doesn't matter he shouldn't be glaring at me.

Lizzy_greene

Jayla, Elizabeth, Emma, Aubrey, and Peyton

Jayla, and Elizabeth

Javon, Elizabeth, and Jayla

Glitter power party 🤪
Liked by jaylawaltonofficial, onwardwanna, kendalljenner and 925.9k others

jaylawaltonofficial: my moves are always valid.
^onwardwanna: whatever is in your book 😭

elizabethswifeyforlifey: that Jayla girl is like so fine
^lizzy_greene: that's what I'm saying!

(Elzabethswifeyforlifey is Jayla)

Peyton dragged me to the bar because Jayla was in the restroom and wanna was with his friends again. We were seeing who could take the most shots.

After about five shots I was still going strong. We made it to 9 which is where I obviously won.

While we were playing a crowd gathered so everyone was cheering.

My vision was going all over the place. The only thing I could physically see was Kaylen touching all over Jaden.

He kept pushing her away but she kept going. I left it alone as if I probably can't trust what I'm seeing right now.

Time skip

Javon and Jayla had my arms around them as we were walking out.

"Your so pretty Jayla" I said while playing with her hair.

I heard a faint laugh and then everything went black.

Jaylas POV
"Oh shit" wanna exclaimed.

"Fuck she passed out" I said out of fear.

Wanna picked her up and put her in the back seat. He hopped in the drivers seat and started the car.

" you must be fucking drunk to, your not driving" I argued.

"Please cookie," he begged.

I gave in and just let him drive so I hopped in the back. I lied Liz down so she could lay down.

Time skip

I was in my room dressing Liz and getting dressed to. I wasn't really looking that much so I could be respectful but I have horrible muscle memory so really failed that.

I just set Elizabeth in my bed and turned the lights off and turned my TV on.

-

I DIDNT MEAN TO PUBLISH THE OTHER PART GUYS IM SORRY THIS ONE SEEMS BORING IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE

(both parts combined)

1723 words