Back to Atlanta ;(

It's been about 4 weeks and it's your last day in bora bora

Overview

Elizabeth has been getting closer with Jaden and they have been building a bigger bond. Jaden has been becoming more respectful. Stan a respectful king 🙌

Jadens POV

Me and Elizabeth decided to go swimming because it's our last day in Bora Bora and I got to make memories with the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Jae cmon let's go" Elizabeth said dragging me by my arm. There is like a shallow ocean in front of us and our house was on a dock so we just jumped off.

Time skip (Elizabeth's POV)

We were heading back on to the plane and me and Jayla have gotten so much closer since the last time we were on here. So have me and wanna. I also can't forget Jaden

Lizzy_greene added to her story

"Hey Liz Jenner I think Jaden Walton just might be catching feelings for you

"Hey Liz Jenner I think Jaden Walton just might be catching feelings for you. Do you see the way he looks at you? He literally never looks at anyone like that" Jayla admitted. I didn't wanna show to much emotion because I didn't want anyone to know how I felt

"I think you've got it all wrong Jay, never ever." I rejected. The way I feel, it's a lot to express. I honestly do have feelings for him tho. I hate to admit that too. My mom looked over at me and Jayla. I think she over heard us..

Kendal Jenner skipped over to us on a fucking moving jet and sat on a seat next to Jayla and crossed her legs.

"Oo la la, Jaden has a crush on MY daughter" she said over exaggerating 'my'. Honestly I think we have another cute couple in here, I think Jayla has the fucking biggest crush on my mom. I don't really mean couple because of the age difference but she definitely has a crush on her.

"Mom stop" I whispered.

"Mom stop your so embarrassing" she said mocking me. Jayla was laughing her ass off. She's just making this worst

"Jayla stop your making it worst" I said defending myself in a low tone.

"Stop hating on Jayla and me Lizzy" my mom said wrapping her arm around Jayla. This is truly embarrassing, but I swear I saw Jayla blushing.

"What are we talking about" Javon said sliding beside me.

"Nothing" I defended. Javon got up and sat back down by Jaden. I looked over to the two girls I claim not to know anymore. I almost got caught what the heck.

I was drinking some water and talking with Jayla most of the time and she ended up talking about Haylee. Like I said and I will never change my word, biggest fan of them I don't understand why they aren't dating. Damn, just realized I ship Jayla with way to many people. I looked down at my phone and I received a text from wanna.