chapter 9 - school night

TW: mentions of drugs

Wearing high waisted jeans, and a small white crop top, I walked to school. Being stopped by a car, I looked over to see Steve, with Robin sitting in the front passenger seat. She cranked down her window, asking me if I wanted to hop in.

Agreeing, I sat in the back seat where Nancy was next to me. As we went to school we talked and I got know all of them better. Nancy and Robin both seemed nice, like they'd be good friends of mine eventually. Steve seemed like the typical jock that flirted with me the whole time. I could see the weird face Nancy made, as I politely rejected all his pickup lines.

As we pulled into the school parking lot, I could see Eddie's van parked next to us. He was in the van, smoking a joint, listening to music.

"Average Munson for you.." Steve scoffed. I quickly nervously laughed, as I got out of his car, quickly seeing Eddie stare at me.

He gave me a quick look, before going back to his vibe. I walked up to the front of the school with Steve, Nancy, and of course Robin. Walking into the school, I was basically paraded by the rest of the boys.

"Your dating Eddie????!! Eddie Munson?!?" They all asked, surprised. I nodded my head, smiling, and amusing them. Steve scoffed and walked away, the girls following him, laughing at his reaction.

Finally feeling Eddie's hand sneak behind me, resting on my waist. Smiling, obviously very high, we walked to class together. Entering the class room, the teacher could immediately tell. I had Eddie take his hand off of me so we could sit down, but he went straight to the office, I assume he got caught.

Hours later and still no trace of Eddie...I met him outside of school, about to walk home.

"Lydia, hop in princess."
Eddie rolled down his window as he smirked, as I walked over, and hopped in his van, he planted a light kiss on my cheek.

"Let's get blackout drunk tonight." He smiled towards me.
I sighed and looked out the window.
"Lydia darling there's a rad party tonight.."

"On a school night Ed?" I looked at him.

"What are you too sweet and innocent to accompany me just this one night?" He laughed

"Eddie you already got caught today at school...who knows what could happen if cops bust out the party?!" I scoffed at him. His smile faded.

"Lydia, princess, I assure you there won't be any cops." Finally agreeing to go with him, he pulled into my driveway to drop me off.

"Come upstairs with me. My mom isn't home right now." Us getting out of the van, Eddie came up with me,  and on my bedroom door a note was placed on it.

"Had to go on last minute work trip. Call me tomorrow morning, I'll be gone for a few weeks. -Mom" The note read. Taking the note smiling, I looked at Eddie.

"We can be alone here for weeks- you can sleepover." He smiled, opening my bedroom door for me.

He walked in and immediately plopped on my bed, as I went straight to my closet, and found a cute red mini dress. Taking the hanger and putting it over my head, I turn around to show Eddie.

"Looks beautiful darling." He smiled.

I quickly saw Eddie's face change quickly as he quickly covered his eyes while I was undressing.

Laughing, I threw on the dress and walked over to Eddie, sitting on his lap and taking his hands off his eyes. I got off him, and sat at the seat at my vanity.
As I was doing my makeup, I noticed my black eyeliner and gasped. Turning around holding it, I stared at Eddie.

He quickly started shaking his head, knowing what I was gonna say.

"Please Eddie please!!!!" He smiled, finally agreeing after me having to beg him lots.

I sat back down on his lap, him having his hands on my hips. I opened the case and told him to close his eyes, doing his eyeliner, but adding a wing.

He started laughing, as it made me mess up, leaving smudges of it all over his face. "Eddie! You made me screw up."

He kissed me, saying, "sorry princess...it felt weird."

"You mean it tickled...Eddie Munson ticklish??" I gasped.
He shook his head, giving me another kiss before I got up and grabbed a wipe for him to take it off.

It was now almost 8:30 pm, which was when the party started. I grabbed my purse and put on some heels, making me almost as tall as Eddie.

We walked out of the house, hopping in his van, on the way to the party.