Chapter 31 Finally back

It had been a month since Monty got admitted. Has promised, Sun visited them at any chance that he could and now, them and the girls stood outside the rehab facility. The last month had been hard on Monty, but has they walked out of the center they felt free and happy. A lot of things had changed this month for Sun, but he wasn't that comfortable speaking about it in a room full of people and didn't want to burden their partner. The alligator didn't spoke much about the therapy session they had in the rehab center, figuring it was just better to keep it for themselves. But there they were, waking on that parking lot, Sun could only smile with their tray of cupcakes on their hands.

Sun: Hey Monty how was it?- the older approached them, smiling has well.

Monty: Let go of those cupcakes.

Sun: Uhm, alright.- they said has they put the box on the ground before turning back to their partner- Why did you- they were quickly interrupted by the smaller hugging them tightly, them hugging back, has the older picked them up and twirled with them.

Monty: I missed you so much!- they said before putting the other down and kissing them.

Sun: Oh c'mon you haven't seen me in 2 days you dummy.

Monty: It was to much time without you!- they added before kissing his partner again, Sun smiling.

Sun: Monty, I love you my star but you haven't said hi yet to our friends.

Monty: Oh fuck right!- they said letting go of them and going over to the other two- I missed you two! I missed drinking tea at your place Chica!- they added before hugging the guitarist tightly picking her up has they did, letting go of her before moving to her girlfriend- And I certainly missed sharing a house with you Roxanne!- they added hugging her, this time the one being lifted up was him.

Roxy: Yup still got it!- she said chuckling has she let the other down- Can't say I won't miss having the house to myself, but I'm really glad to have you back!- the younger picked up the cupcakes and went over to the car.

Monty: Sun can I eat one now?! Like pretty please! The food there was horrible!- the taller chuckled, covering their mouth has they did.

Sun: Of course darling, eat has much has you want, we're celebrating tonight!- they said has they got inside the car, the older doing so has well.

Just how are you celebrating? Cut it out.

Has the guitarist drove back to Monty's and Roxy's house, the alligator's hand made their way to the other, holding it tightly. Once they got there, they all went over to the kitchen to cook lunch, all having a general good time.

Monty: So, when are you taking me on that date you promised?

Sun: In a few nights, although it's a double date with the girls... You don't mind it right?

Monty: Of course not! It sounds great! Can't wait for it!- both of them stoped talking for a minute, hearing the music in the background- I haven't asked it yet, and I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but how's been therapy?

Sun: It's been well. I got diagnosed with PTSD but it's fine, we gotta know what we're dealing with to treat it... It's been actually helping me a lot but unfortunately I gotta go back on medication... I'm actually nervous about it.

Monty: Well I'm glad I got out now, so I can help you through that.- they said before kissing the other's forehead.

Sun: Thanks... Let's eat now.

They all ate together, chatting about the last month and easing the tension. By the end of the night, they all had fun but Chica and Sun had to go back home, the girl driving them there. Once they got there they moved over to their bedroom, laying down on their bed.