Chapter 54 End

It was months since the party, Sun and Monty got back home from eating out. Today they had ate in somewhere nice to celebrate that Monty got the 6 months chip from the AA. Monty was extremely happy and anxious, being a mix that made him sick to his stomach, today was the day. The day he worried about since that dreadfull party. Sun was much better mentally, even if he was self conscious about putting in weight thanks to their meds, Monty would always make him feel better about it. Sun's sex drive had also stabilized, his hypersexuality being just in the first few months since it happened and today him and Moon wanna to congratulate his partner in a different way.

Monty: Thanks for being there for me.- they said has they closed the front door, Sun's back facing them- By the way is Moon listening?- he asked has both of them kicked off their shoes.

Sun: Yeah.

Monty: Good... Sun and Moon, I'm thankful that you two are whit me since the start of my sobering journey. I'm thankful for having you two in my life, even if you sometimes think you're not worthy of it.... I love you two, I love you two a lot and I always will.

Sun: Mph, that's weird it almost sounds like you're about to- they said turning back to the other seeing him on his knee taking a small box from his pants- propose...

Holy shit don't let this be a dream please. I'll thank every god if it isn't.

Monty: God I'm predictable... I had all these speach about how you give meaning to my life and all....- they said looking the other in the eyes, who covered most of his face- Still wanna hear it?

Sun: No! Just skip to the good part!!- they said enthusiasticly.

Monty: Sunrise and Moondrop, will you marry me?- they asked has they opened the box, reveling a golden ring whit three sapphires, the biggest one was blue has night so were the other smaller two.

Sun: Yes! Yes! Yes! Holy shit, yes! - they said has they happily stimmed, the older getting off the floor and up the other hugging him- I love you do much!- they said before quickly kissing the other, Monty chuckling.

Monty: I love you two, Sunny, now stop shaking your hands so I can actually put the ring on you darling.- the taller did so and Monty proceeded to put the ring on them, Sun being more excited.

Sun: I love you! I love you I love you!- they said before kissing the other's face all over.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD LET ME FUCK THIS MEN! I CALL DIBS.

Sun: I was going to reward you for your sober streak whit a quick blowjob cuz I wasn't really feeling like having full blown sex tonight, but God, I'm taking you to our room and you better not expect to get any sleep.- they said has he dragged the other into their room.

Monty: Sounds good to me.- they said has he sat on the bed, taking off their t-shirt, Sun taking off his pants and seating on their partner's lap- Still insisting on wearing your tank top while we do it? You know I don't care you're chubby.- they said had they put their hands under the thank top, resting them on the other's waist.

Sun: I know, but it's still weird for me alright? I'm still trying to adapt to this new me, you know? This weight gain was very sudden.

Monty: I understand... You wanna keep it on during sex?

Sun: Yeah, please.

Monty: Alright, has you wish.- they said before quicky kissing the other- Wanna bottom like usual or do you wanna top?

Sun: You're letting me top?

Monty: I mean yeah, I've wanted you to top before I just been waiting for you to ask.