slap me [fluff]

WARNINGS: mostly fluff, mentions of sex

His yellow; glowing eyes, piercing into your own so dominating, making you lose every sense for whats right or wrong.
„Slap me! Come on!" He yelled and came provocatively closer. So much closer, you could almost feel his breath on your face.
„I can't!" you squealed and hid a chuckle.
„SLAP ME!" he almost yelled in your face, so you did it. With full force you slapped him across the face.
His head snapped aside and his mouth opened wide.
You instantly threw your hands up to your own mouth to hide the shock of your own physical power. The slap still rang across your ears while he seemed to be taken aback too.
„Im so sorry!" you apologetically spoke and instinctively placed your right hand on his throbbing cheek.
„Good job! Fuck that hurt, who knew a little person like you had it in her." He grunted yet you heard a hint of pride in his tone.
„Im sorry Henry!" you spoke again, the redness on his face spreading like a wildfire.
„Good job. Do it just like that."
He high-fived you, sent you a slight smile before trotting off to his trailer.
The Geralt outfit made him look more dangerous than his ravishing good looks and killer personality already were.
You were still a little shocked to what had just happened but eventually you moved on and stomped back on set.
Freya had a fight scene when you arrived and you just sat down and watched as she swung the sword around, looking as gorgeous as ever.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder, turning around instantly. Henry smiled at you, winked and sat down on a chair close to you.
„My god what happened to your face? You werent supposed to lie down with the makeup on Henry."
Gina, the makeup lady half laughed when she saw him but you knew how serious she was with the delicate products. „Y/n did that." he grinned and sent you yet another wink. „Why did you hit him?"
Gina sounded concerned, her voice raised. „HE WANTED ME TO!" you yelled back, trying to make it sound reasonable.
„No I did, I was joking. We were rehearsing a scene. She did good didn't she?"
Gina took a good look at his cheek before adding concealer on the red spot. „Yeah she most certainly did. Good girl." She grinned at you.
„Yeah. Good girl." Henry repeated, grinning devilishly. Thats when you knew you were done. Heat rushing to your cheeks and that familiar coil in your stomach reminded you of how hot you secretly were for this man. Those simple yet kinky words coming out of his mouth, addressed to you, made you suddenly feel very small.

„Alright y/n? Henry? You're on."
You two sent each other a quick look before rushing to the scene.
You got into positions, talked about a few things with the camera crew and the director and eventually you heard the familiar „action."
The two of you professionally acted your scene, Geralt was trying to explain to your character how important it was to step back in a battle so he could protect you. But you were everything but weak or scared and you wanted to take action as well.
„You keep saying that you have the strength to fight my battles y/c/n. I haven't seen you prove it. I can't let you fight until you're ready. And i don't think you quite are yet." Henry/Geralt spoke, looking deep into your eyes, one hand on your shoulder.
„I can fight Geralt! Ive been training for ages and I can take those monsters down just like you. I'm not a child, I can take care of myself!" you almost shouted, forcefully removing his hand from your body.
He looked at you, a mix of shock and annoyance.
„Fucking prove it to me."
-„I'm trying but you don't see me!" you screamed and eventually did as you rehearsed. You slapped Henry across the face, stepping back after you did.
He clenched his jaw and before you knew, he'd grabbed you by the neck, pushing you up against a tree. „I should hit you back for that. How dare you question me or my strength. Hitting me in the face? I should butcher you with my bare hands you fucking cunt."
His eyes were full of rage and his grip on your neck was strong. But something about that turned you on. The way he was holding you neck tightly without taking any air from you, it mustve looked painful for the camera but you were enjoying it more than you'd admit.
His face got closer and closer, voice even deeper than before.
„But I bet you'd enjoy a punishment or two."
You swallowed hard, he must have felt it.
Your character isn't supposed to say anything but simply stare at him in fear. Geralt/Henry let go of you eventually and kept his face close to yours.
„Prove me wrong and show me your will to fight. Then I will let you step beside me and do as I."
You felt his breath on your lips and his eyes darted across your features.
Then he stomped off and left you breathless and slightly intimidated. But not only your character felt like that, you were wet and confused and even more irritated than you expected.
„Cut! Brilliant guys."
You smiled professionally and followed the others back to the seating area.
Henry immediately left to go use the bathroom, according to Gina who he had begged to open his suit in the back. You then decided to get your makeup taken off to relax a bit and watch a few more scenes with Henry before taking off then.

So you made your way to the trailer and took off your costume and your makeup. It felt much nicer to just be wearing some comfortable pants and a top instead of that tight leather costume.
Afterwards, you went back outside to spend a little while on set. „Hey!" Henry waved at you and walked over to you, still in his costume. „Can you zip me back up?" He turned around, his muscular back and bit of his butt bare in front of you. You pulled on the tight fabric and tried your best to close up his suit. „Thank you!" he smiled as you patted his shoulder to signal that you were done.
„Done for the day?" he asked, scanning your loose outfit. „Yup. I'm gonna watch your next scene tho. Need to see the fight happen." He grinned.
„You were great by the way! Fuck..." he exclaimed and pulled your hair behind your shoulders to point at your neck. „Did I do that?" You touched your neck, not sure of what he was looking at. „I gripped you too tight huh? I'm very sorry. I was feeling the character I guess. You should put some ice on that."

You simply shook your head. „No it's fine. You were amazing too! It was intense but like in a good way. It felt realistic, I had a lot of fun."
He agreed and walked you back on set.

„Good job little one!" Henry cooed and placed his hand on your lower back before returning to set and getting into position. You sat down next to Freya and you two watched the scene where Geralt and Yennefer were getting their shit on. She initiated a kiss but Geralt didn't seem to be having it. He pushed her away and they continued fighting.
Freya sent you a sweet glance and leaned over. „Can I ask if you two are a thing?"
Your eyes widened. „No why would you think that?"
She was barely 2 years younger than you.
„Ive seen you two interact, there's something intimate about it, if you asked me."
You only laughed it off. „No there's nothing going on. But he's a great guy though."
She agreed with you and set her eyes back on the ongoing scene. She seemed to have forgotten about thinking that Henry and you were a thing until he sent you a bright smile and winked at you. „You sure the white wolf doesnt have a crush on you?"
She playfully smacked her elbow in your side while you were blushing as hell.
„No we're friends."
Freya grinned at you. „Right okay."