good girl [smut]

WARNINGS: smut!, oral sex (female receiving), vaginal sex, daddy kink, choking, finger sucking kink

Henry stood up to open his belt in a rapid motion. You on the other hand were working on opening the buttons on your little flower dress. He looked down at you all hungry.
He turned you on so bad even though you were aware of the fact that this person was not you in any way.

„Fuck." he groaned as you pulled down his pants for him and with that his black boxer briefs as well.
You bit your lip staring at this monster right in front of you. His dick was not only long and thick, it was pulsating in front of your face.
„Come here." he moaned and picked you up on your legs just to carry you to his bedroom.
There he basically threw you on the bed, spread your legs rather harshly and settled inbetween.
„Hmm you're soaked baby." he licked his lips.

You leaned back against his soft mattress and enjoyed how he was placing kisses on your thighs before he pulled your panties down and slapped your left ass cheek.
„On your stomach come on, please."
You smiled, he had asked you, not demanded it.
So you did what he had told you and opened your legs.
You were still wearing half of your dress, he simply pulled up your skirt and grabbed onto your butt.
„You're so fucking wet y/n." Henry groaned deeply.
Right after that you felt his kiss on your ass cheek.
„Be quiet, okay?"

You nodded.
And before you could say anything, his tongue was already working wonders on your pussy. He was kitten licking your clit and occasionally stuck his tongue into you.
You were officially in heaven. Your nails clawed into his mattress and you bit into his pillow to not scream out loud.
Henry seemed to enjoy giving you the pleasure you had been seeking for for too long.
I mean, you werent a virgin at all but your ex wasnt as serious with you as you were about your guys' relationship.

It just overwhelmed you how much time and energy Henry put into making you feel good.
„Shh baby, i got neighbors." he chuckled and stopped for a second.
You couldnt help but have moaned out.

You spread your legs even more but Henry seemed to have other plans. He slapped your hips and said:"On all fours baby."
As he said, you did.
You got on all fours and waited for his further actions.
Suddenly you felt his stomach hit your back and he brought his right hand to your throat, lightly pressing you up.
„Tell me what you want."
You could feel your juices run down your leg from how much he was turning you on.
Never had a guy done that to you. Made you beg.
They were mostly too horny to wait.

„Fuck me please." you pleaded but you just felt him shake his head.
„No baby, what do you really want?"
He was just as horny as you, it was very visible in his voice. His abs rock hard on your back.
„I want you to fuck me up, destroy my pussy, make me feel good." you choked out. You were embarrassed to say such things out loud but Henry seemed to love it because he spent no time slowly slipping his cock in you. He was too thick for your little hole.

„Ahh fuck yes baby." He moaned out and held onto your back for support.
You could barely hold yourself up from how good it felt.
Henry noticed and spoke:"Face down ass up babe."
He pushed your face into the pillow and took a handful of your hair.

He gave you a little to get used to his size before you reassured he could move.
And he drew out.
„Yess please." you moaned and closed your eyes in pleasure. His cock was bigger than what you had been used to but it felt too fucking good to think about the pain he was giving you.

Henry didnt waste any time and kept going faster and faster, he fucked you like never before.
You had never heard a man really moan. Like really moan. The deep groans, occasional whimpers, heavy breathing.

The angels were singing for you that moment.

The pleasure had taken over you and it was hard not to think about how bad you wanted this to last forever.
„Y/n, fuck. Harder come on. You can take it."
He was so hot.

You then took all the energy you had left and went up on all fours again, moving against him as well. He seemed to be freaking out according to the noises that were leaving his mouth.
„Y/n i cant, fuck this.. too good." He suppressed while still slamming into you as hard as he could.

You were so going to be sore the next day.
And you were so fucked once this was over. In the sense of regretting sleeping with him.
But that thought left your mind immediately and you moaned out his name loudly.
His name was like a mantra to you.
It was all you wanted to say for all eternity.

„Babe no..." He threw you off and leaned forwards against your back.
„Hen dont stop." you spoke and stared at the mattress beneath you to focus on not coming right away.

As if he had read your mind, he pulled out and slapped your ass again.
„Back." he sounded harsh now.
You turned around and fell onto the bed again.
„Open up." Henry spread your legs and lied inbetween.

He slipped inside again and immediately started fucking your already tired pussy again. Missionary was even hotter to you. Seeing the pleasure in his face, how his mouth opened and his eyes rolled back, it killed you.

While he was pounding you, he suddenly stuck two fingers in your mouth, making you circle them with your wet tongue.
He moaned out as you started sucking on them.
„Baby, it's too much."
Henry shortly after removed his fingers from your mouth again and placed his hand around your throat.

You were thrown off guard by his actions, you had never been choked. And to be fair, you had never wanted to.
He just lightly pressed and observed your facial expression.
You then pulled him down by his neck to kiss him again.
His tongue loved playing with yours while his cock was still deep inside of you.

Getting closer and closer to your own orgasm you got louder as well. He loved it when you were vocal, at least his face told you. Everytime you moaned his name or something like „yes please" or „harder" he smiled. Genuinely.
He noticed his own high coming so he took all his energy together to fuck you as hard as never before. His cock was going in and out of you that you could barely see it at all.

Suddenly you felt his entire body twitch and he screamed out loud. He thrusted a couple more times before grabbing your neck again, making you moan.
„Cum for me babe. Cum on my cock. Squirt for me."
You couldnt help but cry out when your own orgasm hit you. Hard.
You in fact did squirt on him, the bed was soaked.
He grinned while looking down at the mess you had made.

„Such a good girl." he cooed and gave you another kiss on the lips before laying down next to you.
You both had to catch your breath.

This had been the wildest you've ever been or done it.
And the choking? Loved it.
The dirty talk? More please.
Henry? All of him.

It didnt take you long before you drifted off and you didnt even notice how Henry put your panties back on you and changed the sheets underneath your much too exhausted body.