pictures [smut]

WARNINGS: smut; vaginal penetration, oral ( male and female receiving), choking kink, praise kink

„Y/n no."
You were currently sitting at his desk, searching for an eraser when you stumbled across a photo album.
You heard Henry getting up behind you, making his way to the desk. You skipped through the first pages, seeing baby Hen naked on a swing. „How cute you were."
„No." he repeated as you held onto the little album with your heart and laughed when he tried to snatch it from you. Quickly you freed yourself from his grip and ran across the room to get away from him.
„Give me the book." he spoke in a serious tone but due to his strong british accent you couldn't take him as seriously.
„Nope." you laughed and hid it behind your back.
„Its just baby pictures. Nothing important."
You grinned at him when he wrapped his arm around you to grab the book.
You leaned back to avoid him but he leaned forwards with you, intimidating you.
„No." you whispered and looked down at his lips that were just a couple inches from yours.
„Give. Me. The. Book." he repeated in a dark tone and looked down at you dangerously.
You didn't know if you should be scared or if you should play along.
Then you simply spoke:"Make me."
Within a second he had pinned you against the door, the book in your hands dropping to the floor as you tried to catch your breath.
Henrys hands were holding onto your shoulders and his breath was tickling your nose.
His eyes had turned a shade darker.
„Pick it up." He suddenly spoke after seeing you'd dropped the book.
Being the decent person you are, you nodded and slowly sank down to pick it up. You grabbed it off the floor and cleaned the dust off it before looking up at him again.
He looked down at you, standing in the same position as before.
As you tried to get up, he kept you down by pushing against your head.
„No." he spoke and you could see him take a step back.
Then everything happened really fast. Being on your knees in front of him gave you an idea. Maybe he'd treat you better if you treated him better.

With a rapid movement you pulled down his sweatpants to his ankles.
He seemed surprised but not turned off and looked down at what you were doing.
„My brother is home." he whispered but you just replied:"Lock the door."
He did as you said and held himself up against the door while you pulled down his boxers as well just to free his -already hardened- dick.
You saw him bite his lip before you brought all your hair up to tie it into a loose ponytail.
Henrys breath got faster.
Slowly you grabbed his member and stuck out your tongue to give it a light lick. You heard him grown from just this little bit of pleasure.
Smiling you continued. You started by licking his tip and eventually wrapped your lips around it, just to -painfully- slowly push his dick into your mouth.
He quietly moaned as he bit his lip.
You got faster and faster and ended up grabbing his balls while you licked and sucked on his dick.
Henry seemed to love it because he suddenly grabbed you by your ponytail and took a handful of your hair.
He didn't force anything but he had a hard grip on your locks.

Occasionally you heard him curse and he seemed to have a praise kink since he kept on telling you to „go on" and to „please be good" for him.
You werent turned off either, seeing this „bad guy" so vulnerable and having such control over him made you wetter by the second.
Just as you were feeling him getting close he suddenly pulled away from you and lifted you up on your feet just to press you against the door again.
You expected him to say something but instead he grabbed you by the side of your face and kissed you roughly. His other hand was wrapped around your waist as his tongue found its way into your mouth.
You were obsessed with how he kissed you.
You had never kissed him before, but you'd expected it much sooner. The tension you two had was almost to taste.

His kiss was rough but still so full of passion. It made you forget about everything.
Until your back hit his soft mattress and he hovered over you.
You hadn't even noticed him moving you two across the room to his bed.

Henry broke away for a second to take off his shirt.
In awe you stared down at his abs, tracing them, making him smile.
He then placed another kiss on your lips before pulling up your skirt. You had gotten to his place to do homework directly after class so you hadn't gotten a chance to get changed.

Then he ripped down your tights, followed by him unbuttoning your blouse. Meanwhile he kept on kissing your neck, making you softly moan into his ear. You were a sucker for neck kisses and that bastard now knew.
He eventually managed to pull off your blouse and smiled at you when he saw your white lace bra.
You weren't necessarily trying hard. It simply was the only white bra that wouldn't show underneath your white blouse.

„Come here." he spoke as his arms wrapped around your legs and he pulled you towards the end of the bed.
You were soaking by now.
And when he took off your panties he knew that too.
Grinning at what kind of effect he had on you, he settled between your legs.
His face was now right above your vagina and you still had the urge to close your legs but Henry had a tight grip on them.
„Shh." he said before he started eating you out like a maniac. He didn't even give you a chance to get used to it. He started out rough and maintained that technique.
You bit your lip and eventually had to grab his pillow if you didn't want his brother to hear you.
„Good girl"

His tongue traced circles around your clit while his hand was grabbing your ass.
Suddenly you felt him push one finger into you. Shocked but overcome by pleasure you moaned out.
He continued like this for a bit until you felt him use another finger. And this one had a ring on it.
The cold metal felt like heaven and your eyes kept on rolling back. „Shh baby"
You moaned his name and cursed while trying to be as quiet as possible.
Henry loved teasing you.
He continued finger fucking you until you felt the wave of pleasure roll over your entire body.
Arching your back and rolling your eyes you came on his fingers.
You could feel him smirk before he pulled out his fingers and looked up at you.
When your eyes finally met he licked his fingers clean, clearly showing you he wasn't going to stop now.
He came back up and kissed you again.
Still tired from the orgasm you liked the sensation of his soft lips on yours and his hands roaming your body.

But you knew he wasnt done.
He pushed your legs open and settled inbetween. „Condom Henry." you whispered and he nodded at you.
He quickly grabbed one from underneath his mattress and rolled it onto his hard cock.
„Shh." he said again and slowly pushed inside of you.
It didn't hurt, you just felt so full.
After giving you a couple of seconds he started with slow thrusts.
Apparently he was feeling it more intensely than you, because he kept his eyes shut and his breathing intensified.
He got faster and rougher by the minute and eventually it was just a hot rough mess. His hair was all ruffled and you were breathing heavily as well.
He moaned into your ear while holding onto you for dear life. His moans sounded so hot to you, you clenched around him.
Which made him moan even louder. „Mhm baby you feel so good."
Henry loved every second of it, which he showed you by telling you how good you felt around him and how hot you looked getting fucked by his cock.

His right hand was on your cheek almost the entire time, until you grabbed it and wrapped his fingers around your own neck.
He seemed surprised but gladly took your kink into account.
He lightly pressed, still giving you the chance to properly breath.
Everything was too much for you. His facial expression when his tip hit your g-spot, the way his hips moved in such perfection and how the veins on his arms were showing by him choking you.

Henry got closer and you could feel it in his thrusts.
You then started rubbing your clit along his movements to come faster as well.
He was more than turned on by that because it didn't take him long to thrust a couple more times before he released in you, after you'd clenched around him due to your own orgasm. He let out an almost animalistic scream which made you press your hand to his mouth to shush him. His eyes were shut tightly and his arms eventually gave in.
He tried to catch his breath and fell on top of you.
„Fuck." he moaned in your ear as he calmed down slowly.
„I know." you chuckled and smiled.
„You need to look at my baby photos more often."