we all need a friend [fluff]

WARNINGS: none, pure fluff

„It's just... i try to be as good of a friend as possible and like, lets say I go to a store and see something that reminds me of a friend, I get it and be like hey i it reminded me of you, here you go. But no one's ever done that for me and -I. It hurts you know. Not having someone remember that I like a certain type of flower or perfume." Tears flooding your eyes, you used your sweater to wipe them away. Sniffling, you looked up at Henry who was sitting in front of you by his desk, with his phone in his hands. It hurt you to realize that he wasn't fully paying attention.
„What are you even doing?" You eventually snapped and sniffled again.
Henry looked up for a second and spoke up:"Taking notes."
-„For what?" you asked irritated.
Henry only kept typing. „Of all the things you like. Small things you've mentioned. That you like the smell of coffee but hate the taste, that you find it i quote adorable when you compliment people and they suddenly smile happily and when you see old people in public enjoying themselves. Oh and adding, what you just said. Small gestures, getting you things that remind people of you."

You were too stunned to speak. Tears streaming heavily now. „Henry." you choked. „You took notes?"
He put his phone aside and got up.
„Don't cry. I'm trying to be the best friend you've ever had. Because apparently all the other ones you've got are quite shit." He stood in front of you, making you look up to him, teardrops running down your face. „Darling don't cry. You're so pretty when you smile."
You couldn't help but chuckle lightly. „There you go."
Henry smiled, wiping away your tears with his thumb as he sent you a compassionate look.
„You're gorgeous and way too smart for your own good. You see the good in everything and your heart is probably the purest i've ever encountered. Don't wear it on your sleeve though because people will snatch it away from you when you're not looking."
The only response you gave was wrapping your arms around his torso and digging your face in his stomach. He immediately reacted and put both arms around you.
You felt a few soft kisses on your hair before he started stroking it. „I promise I'll make you happy. I'll get you the things you like. Starting with some apple juice, no pulp, a few ice cubes and a lemon."
-„Thats my favorite drink." you only sobbed into his t-shirt.
„I know darling, first thing on my list."