nyc part 1 [smut!]

WARNINGS: fluff, smut!, pure sex, vaginal sex, oral sex (female receiving)

⭐️
Y/n's POV:

„Hey god it's nice to see you again!"
Henry embraced you in a tight hug and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
It's been almost two years ever since you two had worked on The Witcher together and now you met your ex colleague again.
When you heard he'd be in New York for a photo shoot you had invited him to your place to catch up.
Yes he was many years older than you but back then you two had had such amazing chemistry, you simply wanted to have a sophisticated conversation again. And now that you were 22, it seemed like the perfect time to do so.

His intense scent filled up the room when he let go of you. „It's been a while y/n." he smiled and you smiled back, letting him enter.
He took off his coat and scarf and hung it over the wardrobe. „Come on in, do you want a drink?"
You walked towards the kitchen and he followed you. „Nice place you live in y/n. I'd take any drink you'll have." You sent him a glimpse and opened your cabinet. „I got red wine, beer and..." you looked through the alcoholic beverages - „Bourbon."

He sat down at the bar stool and looked at you fumbling around with the bottles. „I'll take a bourbon if you don't mind."
-„No of course not, i don't drink it, im glad someone does."
You poured him a glass and grabbed the red wine for yourself.
„So what have you been up to?" You stood on the other side of the counter and took a sip of your wine.
„You know, working on some projects. Surviving."
He was ever so charming. „Yeah I heard you were working on your own project, what was it like?"
Henrys eyes lit up when you referred to his newest movie.
„It's been amazing. We had a lot of fun, filmed in Perth and in London. I got to meet a lot of wonderful people."
You couldn't help but smile and eventually made your way around the counter and sat beside him. His short hair and the dark sweatshirt he was wearing really suited him. His muscles looking as delicious as ever.

„What about you y/n. You've been all over the news and ive seen your face on every second movie poster. Going good for you huh?"
You tried to be shallow but he knew you were doing well.
„It's been crazy lately. But i love it, it's a lot of fun. Plus it allows me to afford a place in New York, ive always wanted to live here."
Henry turned to you and just looked at you for a while until he spoke:"You've changed quite a bit. You look older." The black tight pants paired with the black v-neck top and cardigan mightve made you look like a 50 year old woman at that point.
You scoffed jokingly and replied:"Well thanks, you don't look too young yourself Mr Cavill."
He laughed out loud. „You know what i meant. Didn't mean to offend you. But wow is that a wrinkle on your forehead?"
You hit his shoulder playfully and got up from your chair to eventually sit down on the couch.
He did the same and placed one leg on top of the other.
„The view is beautiful."
He spoke with his thick british accent and pointed out the window.
„Yeah im so glad i got the place. I was up against this rich widow with the tiniest dog ive ever seen. She even offered them more money but the landlord gave me the place because he was a fan."
Henry smiled brightly. „See, being an actress with a busy schedule does pay off."

You nodded at him, smiling. „It does, and it's fun so I can't complain. I mean i got to work with you and all those amazing people, that was probably the coolest project ive ever filmed."
-„Yeah and you got to make out with Joey."
You laughed loudly. „Yeah and that too. That was the best part."
He grinned at you. „I bet."

You two continued talking and drinking until it eventually got darker and colder by the minute. „I'll light the fire." you announced once it got too cold for you and you walked over to your fireplace to light a flame.
By the time the fire was burning brightly, that was the only light source in your living room.
Henry had gotten more and more comfortable around you, perhaps due to the alcohol. But by now he was telling you the most private things you hadn't though of him ever doing or having.
It was nice having such a conversation every once in a while.
The new york lights looked beautiful from your apartment and you genuinely felt like going outside.
It was almost December, it was cold and eery but thats just how you liked it. You were so excited for Christmas it was killing you to wait another month.