Chapter 27 - Lopi's New Love

(Melora POV)

I jumped off the bench and ran off. Did he really just ask me that?! I just run back. I didn't know how to react. There is no way he already likes me. We only have known each other for a few months. What do I do? I should go to Nevena. She can help me with this. She knows what to do. I didn't expect him to say that!

 I thought it was going to be something completely different. I spot Nevena and she noticed me very stressed. She walked up towards me.

 "Melora. Is everything alright? You seem so stressed out! Can you tell me what's wrong." She said to me. 

"Lopi... he told me he... liked me." I said to Nevena.

 Her face lit up and said "That's so sweet! What did you say?" Nevena said to me.

 "Um well I uh didn't say anything. I just ran away from him. I didn't know what to say." I say to her. I was still in shock about the whole thing. Nobody has ever liked me like that. "Oh... but... do you like him?" Nevena asked me. Did I like him? 

"Er um ye- yes? Yes! I do... I think." I say to her while studdering a lot. "You seem shocked about the whole thing. How about we go back to him and tell him how you feel." Nevena said. "But wouldn't that be weird that I ran off like that then come back?" I say.

 "Well so you think he is going to be happy after you tell him how you feel?" Nevena asked me. "Uh yeah... he... will." I say to her. "Then come on, let's go tell him how you feel." Nevena said to me.

"I'll go with you!" She also added.

 I was nervous to go back to him. What if he hates me now. He probably does not want to talk to me. I'll give it a try. Nevena and I started the walk to his house. That's where I expected him to go after that. "Do you think he is sad?" Nevena said.

 "Worse." I respond. "Worse? How can it possibly be worse?" Nevena said. "He is probably disappointed. He is never sad.... just disappointed." I say to Nevena. "I hope he just doesn't hate you now." Nevena said. "He doesn't. We had many arguments before this. He will be fine. Even if I didn't come back to tell him he would get over it after a few days. That's one of the reasons I like him." I say to Nevena.

 "That's sweet. I thought you were not into romance." Nevena said to me. "Well I am still not into romance. He is just an exception." I say to her. We arrive at Lopi's house. "Well it's all yours .... good luck." Nevena said to me.

 I walk up to the door nervously. I knock on the door waiting for someone to answer it. A few seconds later Velvia, Lopi's sister opened the door. "Hey Melora. Guessing your here for Lopi." Velvia said to me. "Yeah I am. Did he tell you what happened?" I ask her. "Yeah he did. Do you have good news for him?" Velvia asked me.

 "Yes I do. We will be happy I bet." I said to her. "Come inside." I enter into the house. "He's in his room upstairs. Just knock on the door and he will answer." Vel said to me. I walk up the stairs and find Lopi's room. I knock on the door nervously. "Who is it?" I hear Lopi say. "It's me Melora." I say to him. "Come in." I open the door to see Lopi laying on his bed. 

"Hey" He said to me. "Um, hi. May I talk to you?" I ask him. "Of course. What's up?" "Well, first of all, I am sorry for running away when you asked me that and not giving you an answer." I say to him. "It's fine. I understand." He says to me. "So I have an answer for you now." I say to him. Lopi sat up and said "I am listening." "Well, um I... I do also love you." I say to him nervously.

 "Wait really?" He said to me surprised. "Yeah... your very funny, nice and er kind of handso-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Lopi jumped up and gave me a hug. "Do you actually like me." He said. "Of course I do. I would never lie to you..." I said to him. I never saw him like this. He was so happy. He continues our hug. I love him so much. He is the one for me.......

Well the chapter is done. I cringed hard making this one. You can maybe tell why lol. Hope you enjoyed it. 1 day early update very coollll.

Word Count: 803