A Wedding With Angels(Sex)

Christian
I visited Josie's grave and our twins. I spoke of everything and anything. It was like she was there. We added a painted photo of her and the twins to the grave stone and had it lacquered in along with the acrylic covering. Anastasia created them for the grave stones and then Christmas ornaments for those who wished to have them. I hear a voice as I finish placing the photos into the slots the created for them. It sounded like Josie and I looked up and there she was holding two little boys hands. Go marry Anastasia and start living again. We are in your heart and mind and your love never diminishes for us even though you love others. I feel her and see her and our boys and a tear falls she disappears before my eyes.
Anastasia
We are waiting for Christmas and he arrives and the wedding starts. He visited Josie and his sons graves. We knew he would. my triplets were cremated and are in itty bitty urns. They are in my jewelry box. Christian bought us new wedding rings, but he wears the one Josie bought him as well. We found out who the father of my triplets were. We told him about their deaths. Carol and Jack Hyde found a way to gather his sperm and he didn't realize it. Collin Knight was visiting Seattle and they found a way to get his sperm and froze some of it, but I got pregnant on the first try. He was in Seattle to meet with the Grey family. He ended up in Montesano with Jack Hyde's help. Ray is by my side. Collin Knight is standing by Mia. Not sure where Nina is, but I think she has no idea Mia is beating her time until I see Ethan escorting Nina to her seat. We are finally tying the knot as they say. I grin as we both wait for Elliott and Willow to come in disheveled as usual from making out anywhere they can. Finally we get married and I shoot the flowers out if a special device to all the single women to catch. Then the same with the garter to the single men. Dad caught one. I found out my stepmother was in on some of the Hyde's antics, she just got away after Ray divorced her. If she raises her head she will be arrested.
Taylor
Gail and I are going on a much need3d vacation after today. Christian and Anastasia are taking other security with them on their honeymoon. Sophia is staying with friends of ours while we take a two week vacation. We are just glad he married Anastasia finally.
Ray
I made sure they had the best bodyguards with them for their honeymoon. The left after the cake was cut. No speeches or toasts allowed lol.
Christian
We packed before we arrived and we left for our honeymoon far from here. We get aboard the jet and head out. We found out as the stewardess said we could get up and walk around that we had extra passengers. Elliott and Willow, Nina and Ethan and Mia and Andrew. They hid in the bedrooms.
Anastasia
I can't believe my sisters did this us. We threw them out of the big bedroom and locked the doors and made a lot of noise. Oh God was heard a lot. We finally enjoyed each other's bodies and we plan on having a lot of sex on our honeymoon. I guarantee I will not be embarrassed making a lot of noise. I will make it even if we aren't doing anything at all just to annoy all of them. We stay naked and connected even asleep. We plan on making babies on our honeymoon. He loves my boobs and after seeing Josie he loves big boobs. He kisses are very passionate and   he knows how to satisfy a woman. I was undressed very quickly and he had me orgasm in ten minutes and that was just from what he did to my breast. He then open my legs wide and sucked my clit and licked my slit and rubbed my clit until I came more than once. Then he teased me by pushing inside me a little at a time. I pushed his butt down and raised to meet him thrust for thrust and I feel my Hyman give way. He started moving faster and faster. I come again and again and he comes deep inside me and we rest a few moments.
Christian
I am glad we waited until married to do this. I flip her over and enjoy the feel of her boobs on my chest. I massage them and suck them and I move her onto my penis and push inside her. I whisper move up and down baby. She does and I grab her hips and start thrusting up as she comes down on me. I move harder and faster and her boobs are bouncing free and beautiful. We comes together hard this time. We relax a few moments and I feel her mouth licking my penis and I instruct her how to do a blow job.. she gets the hang quickly and I come and she swallows everything then licks me clean. I have her in her hands and knees. I widen her legs apart. I lick her slit and positions myself and pull her back into my penis and hold her there and twist her nipples and pull her onto me and lift her as I thrust hard deep into her. I move her back to her knees and hands and pull her back tightly against me as I pound fast and hard into her. I come hard as she tightens and squeezes everything out of me. I carry her into our shower and we lather each other up. I pick her up and take her hard and fast. Both of us are ready to sleep. We dry off and hold onto each other.
Anastasia
I am sore from all the sex. Christian wakes me up because we are landing and need to shower and dress. We get seated and I laugh as I think we kept the other up all night long with our activities. That's what you get for invading our honeymoon.