Welcome Hone

Willow
Five everything, we have clothes in both sexes and things are noisy, we have staff everywhere. Babies getting used to being home and we have to wait for the new home to be completed since we added more rooms we had to add more staff and security is tighter. Elliott's business boomed since he became a husband and father. We are adjusting to everything. Including postpartum depression. How do you tell your husband that you believe you have given birth to enough babies lol.
Elliott
I go kiss my dear patient wife and then check on our bundles of joy, poop, and screaming fits. I kiss all five of them and get a snack for me and Willow. Between getting home and grandparents visiting we are quietly losing our minds. Anastasia is going home soon and Nina will be home soon. She developed pneumonia and had to be put on a ventilator. Ethan nearly lost her. Apparently she had it when she came in to give birth and it got worse after giving birth. She should be home in a couple of days Ethan has all kinds of help with his babies. Mia, Kate, Enid, Stephanie and all the staff members that we all hired for them.

Christian
Anastasia is getting to come home with our babies. I can't wait, I miss her and we have to wait for six weeks to have sex again. Work has been fun and Roz is getting the baby fever she and Gwen finally tied the knot. Armistice is a very demanding young lady. Nina finally got home to her babies. Ethan was just relieved she was well. I think he saw Dr Flynn another psychiatrist to get through all of worry for Nina.
Anastasia
Poor Ethan was frantic and we all were, but we got through it and so did Nina. Mom and dad visited often even though dad had to deal with his company and all the issues his second in command caused, Carla didn't get away with anything because even the second in command didn't trust her and she didn't trust him. Both ended up in prison and the monies were retuned via Internet and a lot of the right keys entered and it was all set right. Between Barney and Welch they were very busy and good, very good at what they accomplished. They proved everything to put the thieves behind bars and found a brilliant trustworthy second in command for dad. The guy was already working for dad. He was actually doing all the jobs the second in command didn't want to do.
Barney
Kate was crying when I got home from work today. She wanted to go to Barbados but her dad and mom wouldn't give her time off work to go. They are a real stickler about her being treated like a regular employee and I agree with them. I tell her to schedule a vacation of sorts and we can go then and I can work from there.
Kate
I talk to HR and ask if I have any vacation time coming to me and I have two weeks and I can schedule them soon if I want to. We never really got time alone away from everything and everyone. Barney said that Christian offered his island retreat to us for our honeymoon. So we are going there. I get my two weeks and Barney gets everything cleared off his desk and packs everything he needs to take with him. The GEH jet is amazing and we can use it to fly places as long as it isn't needed. Barney says this is one of four jets GEH owns. HR was given the go ahead by mom and dad for my two weeks off, since I was biting everyone's head off around me.
Barney
We arrive and the security team and staff help me set up my equipment and we finally get settled in and have our first meal alone in a while. Kate is more relaxed and staff is gone and security has turned on the cctv cameras for the outer perimeter. I am done on my last job of the day and I get up and find Kate. I decide my wife and I need to reacquaint our bodies. I find her taking a bubble bath and join her. I suggest sunbathing to get an all over tan. We are after all behind fences no one can see over. Plus the beach is private as well.
Kate
I get a robe for both of us and a beach towel. We head outside and I drop my robe onto the extra lounge chair and Barney follows my lead. We spend the next hours enjoying each other's bodies. Barney goes and gets our lunch from the staff in only his robe. We have another nice meal. Then we hit the beach and the water. I like this feeling being here naked and alone with my nerd husband. He definitely knows his way around my body and what he doesn't know he asks or reads about.
Barney
After ten days of absolute bliss with Kate teasing me with her beautiful body I break the news that we need to head back to Seattle. Our tans are definitely all over and I see that she is very relaxed. I tell her we will make time to go have these kind of trips every year. Plus mr Grey owns a few other properties we can have access to. The place in France, Aspen and a couple still being remodeled. We spend most of the trip back in the bedroom and shower. A smile on her face as she sleeps tells me she is having a good dream I hope it is about us and making love on the beach. In the water next time, we escaped the tiny bugs about to infest us. Christian laughed and said he forgot about that problem with having sex in the sandy beach. They got to the water before it got bad.