Knight Industries International

Collin
With Belinda cremated and her ashes spread in her favorite rose bed in our garden. A house with a white picket fence but a lot of security around it. Collin jr is still well hidden away. I now have more enemies now and Collin Jr is the heir to two estates. The Vincent estate, it should have went to Belinda but they couldn't find her. They found me her husband though and Collin Jr.. I found out the female dr was dr Vincent Belinda's adoptive mother and that was why she was smiling behind her mask. She thought she was going to inherit the estate once Belinda died. She did nothing wrong in the surgery because she didn't have to. I have seen that Mia is doing very well in her independence and is building a career of her own. Collin Jr was very sad that his mother passed away, but he had so much love from me and my mother. The mannies and nannies have been very good to him. We have gotten the Vincent estate resolved and dr Vincent can't get any of it and if something happens to Collin Jr it all goes to me and after that it all goes to charities. Phillip Vincent was a good attorney and he left a letter saying that he was concerned for Belinda and Collin Jrs. safety, he felt that his wife was trying to hurt both him, Belinda and Collin jr. Investigators have found evidence that dr Vincent had indeed killed her husband and was involved in what happened to Belinda and Collin jr. Unfortunately she was given only the minimal sentence of 15 years. The other surgeon admitted that dr Vincent was blackmailing him and he brought forth a video showing he watched every second of the surgery and she had done everything correctly, but he thought she was going to finish the woman off. He voluntarily came forward and he was suspended for five years and his wife divorced him and took his children and his practice she was a surgeon as well. She fired their nurse, she was the one having an affair with her husband. She apologized for her husband's involvement in all this and she was very helpful in the investigation. We settled with the malpractice insurance for both doctors.
Nancy
Collin needs to go n vacation soon. We finally found out who Belinda's real parents were. Candace and Robert Evans had twin girls both identical with star shaped birthmarks on their necks. I saw Mia and where there might be a star birthmark is a surgical scar. Of course I find a way to get sone DNA, Collin won't tell me if he has tested it at all. He just asks me to not raise Mia's suspicions any further. He tells me they are as different as day and night. I tell him that Collin Jr should be able to know if he has an aunt out there in the world.
Collin
I tell mom that I know this but I think after just losing his mother that I want to wait until I can talk to Mia and then Collin Jr. I have to figure out how to do it.
Mia
I am handed an obituary by dad and he asks me if I knew that Collin was married.
Carrick
I go to ask Mia about the obituary for Belinda Knight and that she had passed away and she was Collins wife for seven years and died during brain surgery recently. She said she found out and she called and asked him about and he admitted it and refused to discuss it further and that was the last time she spoke to him. I tell her to look at the photos and tell me who Belinda looks like. She finally sees it along with the star birthmark on her neck. Mia doesn't know this but her foster mother tried to remove the star birthmark and she ended up having surgery to fix the wound. So it looks like a surgical scar. We adopted her when we found out she needed a home. Scar and all. The foster mother was placed in the mental hospital. She says she hasn't spoken to Collin since, but his mother keeps in touch with her. Okay well if you are okay with it then I guess you should keep handling the way you are then.
Grace
Carrick showed me the obituary and Collin was married to what looks like Mia's identical twin including the surgical scar over the birthmark her foster mother tried to cut off her. I asked if they had any children and the obituary says nothing else about family. It just says Belinda Knight passed away during brain surgery and nothing else, not even about services. I had Christian have one of his best guys find out if there were any children from Collin and Belinda.
Christian
Welch said there was a boy that they keep well hidden for good reasons. I did go into it further but sent 5he report to dad. Belinda looks exactly like Mia. I think Collin staying away was a good choice he made to protect Mia and himself and definitely his son. Mia is not his dead wife and using her to replace is not healthy and I think that is why he stop calling her or seeing her. Mom even agrees, Mia has been very quiet after seeing the obituary and the photo.
Mia
I need to talk to Nancy and get answers from her. I don't think talking to Collin about this is a good idea. Nancy will give me a few answers, possibly.
Nancy
Mia immediately started asking me about Belinda and if they had children and about the star on her neck. She thinks we are identical twins. My parents told me that my foster mother tried to cut my birthmark off and I had surgery to fix the area. The foster mom was mentally ill.