Gia Matteo

Gia Matteo
I can't believe I took credit for work that his now wife did. Christian Grey was the one I really wanted and he was married to Josie and now he is married again. That has never stopped me before and it won't now. She can't be with him 24/7. I can't get past those mothers. All the good looking wealthy young men are married it seems. Protective wives and mothers are all out to stop my progress. Christian got married again and wifey two is very pregnant. Even Mia Grey has a hottie. I can't network here. I can't find a husband unless he is eighty and his family watches his bank accounts and wills with a magnifying glass. Isn't there a show on how to marry a millionaire?
Willow
Elliott watches as Gia leaves finally and breathes a sigh of relief, he says now all the man can safely go to the restroom now. I look at him and he says he will explain later.
Elliott
She had a bad habit of following her targeted guys to the mens room no matter if they were married or not. Josie caught her following Christian and had security kick her out and he wasn't the only one. I was one of them, but I knew what she was and had security go with me to the bathroom. My clients wives were complaining about her behavior.
Willow
If she wears what she had on tonight I can understand why. If she bent over you could see her boobs and her ass coming and going. No wonder Mia tripped her.
Gia
I see Carrick Grey and I know that Grace is here as well and I don't want to give her ammunition yet again. I have lost a lot of business because I got caught trying to seduce Carrick. I think it's best to find another place to find a husband. I start to walk out and I am grabbed by someone I have never wanted to see again. He walks me through the garage and to my car.
Charles Porter
Did you think you could just walk away after destroying my marriage? Hand me your keys now. Time to pay the piper. You are wanted by the cops in New York and they are waiting at SPD. Give me your purse and phone now. I turn her around and handcuff her. Get in the seat now. I then cuff her ankles.
Gia
I swear I had nothing to do with your wife's death.
Charles
You convinced her we were having an affair and you were the last person to see her alive. I loved my wife very much. Hiring you was her biggest mistake. Did you enjoy tormenting my pregnant wife? Was it fun for you? It is going to be fun for me seeing you stand trial in  New York. I suggest you find an attorney. I am sure you can find one.
Policewoman Aries Adams
We have an arrest wanted in New York for murder of a pregnant mother of two. The deceased's husband brought her in he is a bounty hunter/ private detective. Miss Matteo the New York police just happen to be her waiting to take you into custody. But let's read you your rights first. Then they can read them to you as well.
NY PD policewoman Jan Simms
Can we get something to cover her up please. They hand us inmate garb and they search her for hidden objects, I can't see where she could hide anything in anything but her privates and her mouth or balloons in her colon. She definitely got a thorough search. Her heels had to go as well. We bag and tag it all.
NY PD Policeman Joseph Cooper
Lord help us all this is going to be one of those princesses who will whine all the way and expect special treatment. That's not happening. We board the flight along with Porter. We finally land after hearing I need, I need, I need. The flight attendant wanted to kick her princess ass before we landed. Porter got his bounty and made sure his wife's killer was booked and he left to care for his two children.

Six months later Miss Matteo is serving 25 to life for the mother and the baby she got five years since it had breathed outside air yet.

Back in Seattle a baby boom at Seattle Grace hospital.
Willow
I got huge early on so they checked for multiple babies. Elliott was shocked and I think he fainted. We need a bigger home. I got pregnant a week apart. Which might sound odd, but we have two girls and three boys. I had a hard time of it. Laying in bed from five months along.
Savanna Lynn, Grace Ana, James Elliott, Raymond Thomas, Daniel Christian Grey. Came three weeks early.
Elliott
When they finally stopped arriving and crying they were both breast milk fed and bottle fed. The diaper changing was worse than the feeding and burping. Anastasia and Nina are waiting to have their multiple babies. Mia wasn't pregnant she was just jerking Gia around. When the new hit about Gia being found guilty of murdering a clients pregnant wife, after trying to destroy the woman's marriage. It wasn't shocking at all.
Anastasia
Christian is waiting for a pot to boil, namely me. I am in the hospital waiting and jealous Willow has given birth, but not jealous of her having five babies. We have at least two babies both boys. Nina arrived and now had her babies early too. She gave birth to twins a girl and a boy. Sarah Grace and Alexander Paul Kavanagh.
Christian
Anastasia is finally in labor and all of us are waiting to see our additions to the family. Ten hours later Theodore Allen and Samuel Louis came into the world. But a tiny little girl arrived ten minutes later weighing half her brothers size. Armistice Josie Grey was the loudest baby in the nursery. Hungry and loud. Her brothers were quiet and happily nursed and hardly cried. Our daughter stretches a mile she is two inches smaller than her brothers and weighs three pounds, but she is gaining weight. now that she is eating.