1

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING~~~

THIS STORY WILL OR MAY HAVE- SEX, NIPPLE PLEASURE,ANAL, BREAST SUCKING (BOTH GENDERS) LEZ ACTION,SPIT,SLAPPING,DEATH,VIOLENCE,BLOOD

ALSO MIGHT BE MENTIONED IS- MISSCARIAGE,DRUGS, ABUSE

DONT LIKE WHAT YOU WILL POSSIBLY READ THEN LEAVE THE STORY.

THIS ISNT FOR IMMATURE PEOPLE TO READ.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE OK WITH ALL THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN THE STORY WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

______________________________________________________________________________

from the moment I stepped foot in Sandro Padre, I knew that my life would change.

And it had majorly.

I moved to Sandro Padre cause I wanted to be closer to a dear friend that I consider my brother. and cause I wanted a new journey in life. which is just what I had gotten the day that I met Angel Reyes.

My once burning life of none stop working turned on its axel when he stepped in. 

I had just finished up working at spectacular events and decided I'd go and see how Hank was doing. 

When I climbed out of my car that's when I seen Angel.

"woah. look at this bella dama" the guy beside him says

"Oh trust me I can see her" he told his friend.

I smiled as I walked up to them.

"do any of you know if Hank is here?" I asked

while Angel looked upset his friend looked surprised.

"mierda" he says

when I got nothing from them I nodded my head before I walked inside the building.

"Lettie" Hank says when he saw me.

I smiled and walked over and hugged him before kissing his cheek.

"Tank" I replied

He chuckled

we sat and got caught up on occurring in our lives. then he introduced me to the others.

after meeting everyone and spending some time with Hank. I left and went home.

It was a few days after meeting everyone that Angel asked me out on a date.

When things between him and I got serious Hank gave Angel the brother speech that he had given to plenty of my dates before. 

We were together for two years before he popped the question. then four months after that we got married.

Now here we are still going strong. 

I'm honestly surprised that Angel and I don't have a baby by now with the amount of sex the two of us have.

I guess that just allows us more practice. which with Angel is the best part.

__________________________________________________________

bella dama- beautiful lad