9

When Arelynn Tierra Reyes came into this world she about freaked Hank out.

I had been helping Chucky out in the office of the scrapyard when my water broke right as I walked out the door.

"Chucky I need you to go and get Angel. and if you don't see him get either Ez or Hank" I tell him

"alright" he says before rushing off.

I leaned against the wall and took claiming breaths before I heard the sounds of people running.

"what's going on?" Hank asked

"my water broke" I say as I stood up right as a contraction hit.

"shit. Angel went to handle matter in Mexico" he says

"Well then I guess you can take me or call an ambulance," I tell him

"I've got you" he says as he walks with me over to my car and helps me in.

"you have the bag you'd need?" he asked

"in the back seat" I replied 

He rushed me to the hospital and took me inside telling them what was going on.

Once they took me off to get me situated Hank dealt with parking the car and calling Angel.

Between the contractions and eating ice chips all that was left for me to do was wait for Angel.

When the doctor suggested I get up and move around Hank was helping me the whole way. 

And when it came time to push he stayed by my side so I'd not be alone.

I could tell by the look on his face that he was freaking out and worried. but he kept encouraging me the keep pushing.

Midway through birthing Arelynn, Angel showed up and grabbed hold of my other hand.

It felt like endless pushing and screaming before the doctor finally announced that our baby girl was born.

"congratulations mom and dad its a girl" she says

I dropped back panting as Angel clipped the cord.

"you did good" Hank says

"thank you for being here with me" I tell him

"welcome. now I'm gonna give you two some family time while I cal the others and share the news" he says

I nodded my head.

after kissing my temple he walked out the door while the nurse carried Angel's and my niña over to us and laid her in my arms.

"shes so perfect and precious. I'm in love" I confessed as I carefully held Arelynn in my arms.

"she's just like you" Angel says

" no why, she's got your nose, your head of hair. and eyes" I tell him

"but all the rest is you" he clarifies

"I'm fine with that" I tell him before carefully kissing Arelynn.

Sharing so many types of bonding with Arelynn was something I've longed for. it was like a dream that Angel and I finally got to come true.

Our baby girl is someone who is gonna change our lives for the greater good, and show us new ways to love someone so perfect and innocent.