3

Safe to day us getting a dog was far from our minds.

Angel picked me up and carried me off to our room where he stripped me down and then laid me in before he stripped down and walked over to the side of the bed.

 Crawled up and laid down on me so his dick was in my face and his head was between my legs.

I licked my lips and started sucking his cock as he licked and kissed my pussy for a bit before he devoured my core.

I was moaning and bucking. which he used his body to anchor me down as he moaned against my pussy making me much wetter than I started off.

he moved so I was no longer sucking him off and he fully moved so that he could eat my pussy and ass.

I bent my leg up giving him better access so he'd not be on his head.

He used his finger the spread my pussy open and flicked his tongue over my clit numerous times before moving again. 

I watched as he got right between my legs and pressed himself against my core.

"Ugh.." I moaned 

he pushed inside of me and I grabbed onto his arms for a moment before I pulled him down to kiss him as I bent my legs more so he'd go deeper inside of me.

"Agh....Yes" I moaned as he started littering my neck with love bites making me cum over and over again.

I sat up making him fall back as I took over control while he suckled on my breast till I moved his face from my chest and laid down on him pressing my chest against his for a moment as I allowed my walls to suck his cock.

"Yes lil momma" he moaned as his eyes rolled as my cum coated his cock and his orgasm filled my pussy.

I sat up placed my hands on his chest and really started riding his cock.

"fucking love you." he says

"I love you too baby," I say as I lay back down kissing him as he grabbed my hips and started thrusting up into me.

He rolled over so he was back on top and he grabbed my legs and pushed them up to my shoulders and nailed my pussy so damn good I was beyond ecstasy. 

"don't stop... please Angel" I pleaded

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me and held me to him as we started to make love as things started winding down.

His lips never left my body as we sat there wrapped up in each other lost in the pleasure that we are bringing one another.

"I won't stop till you're bearing my child" he promised as I dropped beside him for a short break.

He rolled over on top of me and fucked the hell outta my sensitive pussy.

"ugh.....Yes..." I whined and moaned.

"give it to me Papi. I want all your cum inside me creating a baby" I tell him over and over again.

"that's just what you're gonna be getting lil momma. All of Papi's cum to fill up your womb with our family" he says

I closed my eyes humming at that pure thought alone.