Chapter 1

Well this is my first story so sorry if it sucks :P Anyways try and enjoy :)

*********************************************************************************************************

Amy's POV 

Here I am pacing around the small bathroom in my apparently waiting to see if the result thats sitting on the sink is relying on my future and I was panicking,

"Amy sit down here next to me there's no point getting worked up over it when we don't even know the result yet"

My friend Santana trying to comforted me

"And what if it is positive San!?" "What am I going to do then"

I almost yelled back at her

"Look we'll just wait and see what the result is and we'll take it from there ok?" she smiled comfortably at me.

Before I could even answer I hear the beeper go off to say the test has the results ready.

I held my breath as I walked slowly over to the sink and Santana not too long by my side. I pick up the test but closed my eyes cause I was too afraid of the results "I can't look. I'm too scared"

"Oh gimme you nance I'll look" Santana snapping the test out of my hands and looking at it.

I looked up at her and see she's a puzzled look on her face.

"Amy.. what does a + sign mean?"

I grab the box where the test was before and looked at the instructions and froze and only barely got the sentence out.

"Its.. Its... positive.."

There was a few moments of silence until Santana broke the silence.

"Wow.." just there I fell to the ground and start crying.

"Hey there there, everything will be alright Q ok?" Santana tried to assure me.

"No it won't I'm only 18 and I had a future ahead of me and now thats all gone and the father will definably won't want to be involved" I said in between tears

"Ya btw who is the father?" Santana asked curiously "Do I know him?"

I sign "Oh you do, a little too well"

***************************************************************************************************************

Picture of Amy on the side ----->