Chapter 12

Louis's POV 

It has been 2 weeks now and I'm miserable. I just miss Eleanor so much. God I even love the sound of her name... And her face... I haven't seen that in a while and I don't think I will anytime soon.

For the last 2 weeks thou I was kept busy with interviews, photo shoots and don't forget all the screaming fans chasing all of us asking for an autograph.

But since me and Eleanor broke up I am usually in a piss off and moody mood and one day I decided to take it out on an innocent little girl who was really shy and all she asked for was an autograph while there was other girls trying to hug me and screaming in to my ears and asking for photos and everything and i had to take it out on that poor girl I roared the head off her and there was abut if cursing involved as well, and she muttered a sorry and then ran away crying to her mammy who threw me a dirty look but I couldn't have given a shot at the time but now I feel so guilty and I wish I could tell her how sorry I am, she was only 9 for gods sake

. And as for the interviews, I'm never as funny or chatty or come out with random things anymore I just sit there quietly letting the rest doing the talking. They realized this of course and they all tried talking to me but I just told them I'm fine but they know I am not and they know it's to do with Eleanor.

And it doesn't really help when Amy and Niall are sitting down on the couch every night and calling each other by their nicknames and are flirting or when Liam and Zayn say they are going out to meet their girlfriends or worse they bring them over and then they start flirting and then there's Harry with Santana, they aren't officially going out yet but boys aren't they loud at the shagging. They don't have to rub it in my face like.

I was then interrupted by my thoughts when my phone started ringing from the kitchen and Harry calls out,

"LOUIS YOUR PHONE!"

"BRING IT OUT TO ME"

"LAZY SHIT"

He says while laughing when I saw him come out his expression changes when he looks at my phone but just hands me the phone without saying anything and I answer it.

"Yellow?"

"Louis..?"

I hear sobs at the end of the other side and I recognize the voice instantly.

Niall's POV 

When we finally landed at the management's building me and Amy got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the building while I squeezed her hand because I was so nervous.

How was I suppose to tell them?

What will their reaction be?

Will they kick me out of One Direction?

Will they send Quinn back to Ireland and let me have no contact with her or the baby?

Will they be supportive?

"Niall? It'll be ok trust me ok"

Amy says trying to calm me down, I nod trying to convince myself.

We both walk up to the desk where management's secretary was and she smiled at me hugely, just to let you know she has a huge crush on me and I see her throwing Amy a dirty look and I grab her hand tighter.

"Why hello Niall! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages. Your looking well"

She says winking at me and Amy tried to hold in her laugh.

"Ah yaaaa, I have an appointment with management "

"Oh yes there in there waiting for you and so is Simon"