Chapter 29

-3 hours later-

Eleanor's P.O.V

It's now 11:00 at night and Louis is still not home and I'm worried sick that he has done something stupid.

The minute that Louis went out if the door Lottie was down to comfort me while I cried my eyes out but less than an hour ago I told her she could go away to bed if she wanted which she gladly accepted.

So now I'm here sitting at the counter in Louis and I's kitchen stirring my tea around with my spoon waiting for him to come back.

Ya your probably thinking that I should be mad because of him blaming all this drama on me and Amy and that he basically said he didn't want our baby.

But I know he didn't mean it.

I do know he wants our daughter no matter what.

And if me and Louis happened to break up (which we won't of course) I know he still would be here for our daughter because he loves her so much already and he wouldn't want to turn out like his Dad.

When Louis was younger his Dad walked out on his Mam leaving her to raise Louis herself but luckily she found love again.

I rubbed my bump comfortably and whispered to it.

"Don't worry Daddy will be home soon"

And if my prayers have been answered I hear the front door open and close and I stand up and walk out of the kitchen to see Louis placing his keys back on the little table that's beside the door.

"Where have you been?"

I asked startling him because he didn't know I was standing there.

"Jesus El you scared me what are you still doing up?"

He says walking towards me.

"I've been up worried about you"

I say feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"Aw babe"

Louis says pulling me into a hug.

"You don't have to be worrying about me babe, you'll just be stressing yourself out it's not good for the baby. Isn't it not Ella"

Louis says the last part in a baby voice while rubbing my belly and then he looks at me as if he remembered something.

"And El I swear I didn't mean what I said when I walked out the door saying I didn't want our baby and I don't blame you or Amy for anything that has happened an--"

"Lou, it's ok"

I say chuckling at him and he smiles.

"I'm really sorry I want this baby more than anything. I love you. Both of you"

He says softly which made my heart melt.

"I love you both more"

I say back and he leans into kiss me but I stop him and he pouts.

"I'll kiss you after you tell me were you where all this time"

He signs.

"I went to the boys to make up with Harry"

"And?"

"And we're best friends again we agreed that we aren't going to take any notice of those Larry Stylinson fans and that you shouldn't either because at least we know that me and Harry aren't gay and that me and you are real"

I smiled at him.

"Well that's good then I'm happy"

"Can I have that kiss now?"