Chapter 25

-2 months later-

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall will you hurry up or we'll be late!"

I hear Amy shouting from downstairs.

I quickly grab my jacket and rush down the stairs.

"See ya lads"

I shout to Harry, Liam and Zayn and they returned the favor.

We just finished up all the concerts and signings last night and I was glad that now we get a bit of a holiday because I was exhausted and I get to spend time Amy and my family and friends so that's good.

Louis has now moved out of the One Direction household and is now living in a house with Eleanor because they thought it was for the best since himself and Eleanor are going to have to prepare for the arrival of their baby girl Ella.

That's where me and Amy are going now.

House hunting.

Since Amy is now 7 months pregnant and he would be here in less than two months we better start house hunting we both thought.

"So what kind of house are you thinking of getting babe?"

I ask her.

"I dunno I just want something simple ya know not a big milliners house just a nice 2 story maybe you know"

I nod agreeing with her.

"Ya same and you know what else we have to do before the baby comes?"

I say.

"Decorate his room"

"Ah ya that as well but I was thinking with have to pick a name for him"

"Oh ya, we haven't picked him a name! Omg Niall we're going to have a nameless baby!"

Amy exclaims while we both hop into the car and I laugh at her.

"Don't worry we won't we'll have a name picked out before he decides to arrive but do you have any names in mind?"

I ask while I drive down the road to get to the house agents place.

"Well I want his middle name maybe to be Finn, you know after my brother"

"Oh ya but what about a first name"

I ask and Amy shrugs her shoulders when suddenly I get a name into my head.

"What about Joshua? Joshua Finn Horan"

"Omg I love it!"

Amy exclaims and I smirk at her and then lean over to put my hand on her bump which has grown quite big.

"What do you think Joshua do you like it?"

And I earn a few kicks in response.

"I think that means yes"

Amy says giggling.

"So it's decided we're naming him Joshua"

I say stopping the car and getting out and running to open the car door for Amy.

"You know I'm only pregnant right I'm not disabled or anything"

She says smirking at me while she gets out of the car.

"What can I not be nice?"

I say smirking back at her while she shrugs.

"I suppose"

And she grabs onto my hand and we walk up to see the house agent person already waiting for us.

"Hello I'll be show-- OMG! YOUR NIALL HORAN"