Chapter 19

1 week later

Amy's P.O.V

It has only been a week so far and me and Santana are now back in Ireland and are keeping ourselves busy working away in the restaurant.

Everyone knows now about me popping out a baby in less the 5 months.

I get plenty of hate but I just ignored it.

To be honest I'm just happy with my ice-cream and pickles.

Niall didn't like it thou he confronted the people giving hate and stuck up for me which I thought was really sweet.

It was easy for him to break the news thou because it was Alan Carr who was interviewing him so he brought some humor into it which was good.

Louis didn't break the news about Eleanor thou as she is only 2 months.

I don't think management want them to come out as pregnant thou anytime soon because there was already me and Niall with a baby on the way which would look bad if they said they had a baby on the way also.

I still keep in touch with Eleanor and so does Santana.

Me and Eleanor would be exchanging pregnancy stories and be joking around saying that my son and her daughter will be together when they are older.

We became quiet close I must say.

Oh ya, me and Niall call and Skype each other every single day and night.

They are now in concert in Liverpool.

They are being really successful with this concert and I'm really proud of them.

Oh and did I tell you they are going to be involved in Comic Relief for Red Nose Day and are going to make a single and donate the money to Comic Relief and are going to go to Ghana to experience what it's like living the life that they do in Ghana.

I think it's really sweet of them. They also had a lot of interviews and photo shoots of course and Niall always gets a question about me and the baby and I always love the way he answers them.

I was then shook from my thoughts when I heard some one shout for me.

"Excuse me could we get some water over here"

I look up to see a young girl who looked around 15 and I smile sweetly at her and nod.

Seconds later I come back to her table and place the jug of water on it.

"There you go"

"Thanks"

I was about to walk away when she starts speaking again.

"Omg! Your Niall Horan's girlfriend aren't you?"

She exclaims and I giggle at her shocked looking face.

"I am"

"And your having his baby! Omg your baby's going to be so cute"

"Well of course the baby's going to be cute when it's Niall's"

I say winking at her and she laughs.

"Ya, I'm a big fan of One Direction, Harry's my favorite. I wish I could meet them"

I was about to about to answer when I got cut off by Santana.

"Well if you ever get to meet him he sure as hell won't be your favorite after"

Santana says sounding pissed.

Before Harry left for tour Santana told me they had a fight and when I asked over what she didn't answer.