Chapter 26

Louis's P.O.V

"I'm, I'm, pre--pregnant"

After those two words left Lottie's mouth there was silence.

No!

This couldn't be happening.

She's only 14 for God's sake.

"Wh-- what?"

I stutter.

"Please don't make me say it again Louis!"

Lottie says crying even more and Eleanor is now sitting down beside rubbing her back comfortably.

Oh shit, I have two pregnant women to deal with now.

I have a daughter on the way and now either a niece or nephew on the way.

"B--but ho--how?"

I ask stupidly.

"Well you should know you got Eleanor in this position"

Lottie says smirking while Eleanor stifles a laugh.

"Lottie now is not the time for jokes"

I say signing and then I remember something.

Her boyfriend Martin!

"Am, does Martin know?"

I ask awkwardly but that only caused Lottie to burst into more tears which caused me to groan.

I was starting to lose my patience with her now and I could see Eleanor glaring at me.

"H--he does--doesn't wan--t it"

Lottie says in between tears and this makes me clench my fists.

"SO HE JUST DECIDE TO ABANDON YOU BECAUSE HE STUCK HIS DICK INTO YOU AND GETS YOU PREGNANT AND WALKS AWAY BECAUSE HIS TOO SCARED! WELL BOY WON'T HE BE SCARED BY THE TIME I'M FINISH--"

"Louis! Please calm down"

Eleanor cuts me off begging and I sign and put my head in my hands.

"I just need some air I'll be back in a few minutes"

I say rushing out of the living room before anyone could say something.

Once I was out the back where the pool was I sat down on one of the chairs and groan and run my hand threw my hair in stress.

Why is there so much drama lately?

Ever since we found out that Niall and Amu were expecting everything seems to fuck up.

First me and Eleanor fighting causing us to break up then her getting pregnant.

Then Zayn cheating on Perrie.

Then Liam lashing out on us me and Niall especially because it was our fault that we couldn't do a world tour and then him being all depressed because of all the hate his been getting on Twitter.

Speaking of Twitter and those Larry Stylinson fans that are tearing me and Harry's friendship apart.

Like it was funny at first having everyone liking our bromance and writing fan fictions about it and all but now they actually think we are in a relationship and are gay.

C'mon like we both have girlfriends!

And speaking of girlfriends it's infecting them as well especially Eleanor because she's pregnant.

All of them Larry Stylinson fans are just going too far and are hurting us and now they have ruined me and Harry's friendship.

Well, I sorta ruined it as well.