Chapter 20

1 month later

Eleanor's P.O.V

I am now 3 months pregnant and have a bump which makes me look like I'm 4 or 5 months pregnant instead of 3.

I can't fit in any of my normal clothes now and had to go buy maternity clothes.

I had my last ultra-sound their last week and the picture was pretty clear on the screen.

I had the memory stick with me so I have the video on my laptop to show Louis since he missed it.

"Passengers for the Dublin flight please make your way to gate 3 now thank you"

"Well that's us"

My friend Ella says getting up grabbing her suitcase.

Oh ya, did I forget to mention today is the day we leave London for Ireland today because the boys are flying there next for there concert and we are going to be touring with them there for 4 days.

The first two days they are going to be in Dublin then they are going to go up to Belfast for one night and then they will go back to Dublin and then there off to Sydney.

We were now on the plane and we have taken off just now.

I can't wait to see Louis.

And be able to hold him and kiss him again.

End of Eleanor's P.O.V

Louis's P.O.V

"Hello this is Caroline O Leary reporting from Spin South West radio and I am here with one of the most successful boy bands who go by the name of One Direction!"

We were in the middle of a radio interview and I am really nervous.

I know I'm use to interviews now but this is the interview where I announce that Eleanor is pregnant.

I'm just scared of the reaction I suppose and I'm scared for Eleanor because she'll probably get hate like Amy does.

"And Louis I believe you have an announcement to make"

Well, this was it.

"Yes I do, this is probably going to shock everyone and management weren't going to let me and Eleanor come out and say it because it already happened to Amy and Niall."

I stop to see if the interviewer has copped on and she looks shocked.

"Omg you and Eleanor are pregnant!?"

I smile.

"We are indeed"

"Omg congratulations"

"Thanks."

And that's when all the questions started about Eleanor and her pregnancy and about when the baby arrives.

Eventually the interview Was over and we made our way our the back exit.

Just then my phone started to ring and a photo of Eleanor popped up on the screen.

I smile and answer her.

"Yellow"

"Hi me and Ella have just arrived"

"Oh good did Paul pick you up?"

"Ya we are waiting for you to come back we are at the hotel"

"Well you don't have to be waiting much longer because we are on our way back to the hotel now"

"Good, can't wait to see you"

"Same babe, oh just to let you know I announced your pregnant"

"Ya I know I got tweets sayings congratulations, I didn't really get a hate, thank god"