one

"Baby just like that... Mmm, you're tongue feels so good on my clit." Ivy fake moaned to her girlfriend. She wasn't impressed, in fact, she was barely even wet. This ridiculous act had been going on for about 10 minutes until Ivy's leg began to cramp up.

So she faked an orgasm...

"Ohh shit, ohh my God, baby I'm gonna cu-" She continued to pretend, squeezing her legs together to hide her lie. She sat up and began to pant as if her girlfriend really did something.

"Yeahhh, that shit was good huh baby?" Her girl asked as she sat up smiling like an idiot. Ivy rolled her eyes as she got up to go to the bathroom.

"Definitely, you know you always put it down on me." Ivy lied once more. She stepped in the bathroom to do her business like always after some horrible head.

"So glad I didn't take shower yet, finna put this shower head to use." She mumbled quietly while turning the shower on.

"Sucks that a shower head can make me cum and my own girlfriend can't." She was already naked so she stepped into the shower, closed the door, and assumed her usual position.

After a 10- ummm... 20 minute shower, Ivy came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On the other side of town, in a nice quiet suburban neighborhood, lived Amari. She was a licensed psychologist with her Doctorates degree. She wasn't new to the college, being that she once attended and was an alumni, but she was a new professor.

Her alarm went off at 7am giving her enough time to get ready before her first class. She rolled out of her warm, memory foam, pillow top bed and rubbed her eyes. She did an over the top stretch before sighing deeply and getting up. She slipped on her pink, furry slippers, grabbed her bathroom necessities and headed in. About 15 minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom dripping wet with steam elevating from her warm skin. She walked into her big walk in closet and pondered on what to wear.

White. All white is what she decided to wear. She sprayed leave-in conditioner in her hair then poured some curling cream into her hands and ran her fingers through her hair, scrunching the ends to make it curly. She glanced at the time on her phone, 7:45. Her first class was at 8:45, she had just enough time to drive the 10 minutes to the school, get breakfast at the chick fil a on campus and head to her classroom.

"Hey Dr. Winters." A few students greeted the woman as she stood in line to get her food. She smiled and greeted them back with a wave. She stood in the line for about 10 minutes and began to grow impatient.

"Hey, you can go in front of me. I know you've got a class to get to." One of the other professors offered. She smiled, gave a soft "thank you" and stepped up next to order her food.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Girl, I had to use the damn shower head AGAIN!" Ivy exclaimed as she walked into the chick fil a with her sister.