two

kaiya
all she does is yell and whine.

"kaiya, you don't go and fuck someone else hours after" she yells making me roll my eyes.

"bro, you asked for a open relationship didn't you?" I ask her, when she doesn't answer I continue, "now there's no timeline of how long I have to wait before fucking other people" I tell her.

she rolls her eyes folding her arms, "that was mean of you, you don't do that shit. how do you think I felt seeing you two together last night?" she asks making me groan.

"I don't know, I don't care. you wanted an open relationship, you got it and I'm just taking advantage of the situation" I shrug and immediately tune her out as she starts shouting.

I feel my phone vibrate with a message making me pull it out and smile when I see a message from Billie and unlock it to respond.

bil

I really enjoyed last night.

I did too.

do we get to repeat it?
my mind is a little foggy, I can't really remember
but maybe you can help me remember how the night went?

definitely.
I can do that for you, if you let me.

I'd let you.

see you tonight?

see you tonight.
seen.

I smile pocketing my phone and notice that enya has gotten quiet and silently crying, "why are you crying now?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"because you're being mean, you're not even giving me attention when I talk to you" she starts yelling again making me rub my forehead.

she's not even talking, she's yelling.

"bro, I'm leaving, I have shit I need to do but you asked for an open relationship in a healthy relationship, now you have to accept that" I tell her getting my keys.

I hear her cry as I leave, I shut the door and pull out my phone to text Billie while I make my way to my car and hop in making my way to cvs.

gotta get some condoms.