sixteen

billie
"baby please come here" I beg kaiya making her drop her weights and glare at me, I've been disturbing her since she started.

she takes off her AirPod, "princess, I'm busy right now" she sighs, I give her a small pout as I stand up walking to her.

"I know but you've been working out for hours" I tell her as I step on the weights to be face to face and her hands are immediately protectively on my waist.

"I know but this is my alone time" she tells me sweetly, I ignore leaning fir a kiss but she pulls back, "I'm sweaty"

"which is why you should kiss me right now" I whine chasing her lips, she softly places her lips on mine briefly before pulling back and kiss my cheek.

"when are you going to finish? I want to hangout with you" I ask her playing with the strings of her shorts.

"hangout with me or fuck?" I roll my eyes while I slip my hand in her shorts and give her a squeeze over the boxers.

"both" she chuckles and pulls me closer to carry me instead before giving me a real kiss and kiss all over my face.

"you're the prettiest girl ever" I feel blush rise at her words as I mutter a thank you and lean my forehead on her.

"you're so fucking beautiful princess" she tells me lowly, I shield us with my hair as I pull her tighter into my chest.

"thank you" I mutter kissing her softly, my hand slips in her hair as she holds me tightly against herself with my thighs.

"but you should really go because I'm distracted now" she tells me making me giggle, she lets me down but I hold her closely by her neck to kiss her one last time.

"one hour and then you come up for breakfast?" I ask making her nod, I grin pecking her lips before I push her back and walk out the gym.

I run to the kitchen to make some breakfast in the meantime before there was a knock on the door making me huff as I put down the pancake butter and put on an apron to hide the small ass shorts I was wearing.

"oh, what the fuck do you want?" I roll my eyes at enya standing outside, her eyes widen a bit seeing me open the door.

"is uhm.. is kaiya home?" she asks, I stare at her blankly before telling her to hold on and close the door going to call kaiya.

"you have someone at the door for you" I tell her making her nod as she gets a towel to wipe off her sweat, I go back to making breakfast as kaiya goes to open the door.

"oh what's up?" she asks leaning against the door, I can't help anything enya says but I can hear kaiya chuckle a few times.

they go back and forth for a few minutes before I call kaiya for food and she ends the conversation closing the door, "thank you princess" she says kissing my head.

"you're not going to tell me what your dog wanted?" I ask raising an eyebrow, she chuckles shaking her head slightly.

"she wanted to work things out because I realized what a mistake I made and how much I love you. I don't want someone else taking you away from me. she went on and on with the speech" she shrugs making me chuckle.

"never thought I could hate someone I don't know so much" I groan making kaiya laugh while rubbing my butt.

"this is really good by the way" she says holding up a pancake with her fork.