eight

kaiya
"baby, you know I'm a needy, greedy bitch" billie says fluttering her lashes at me as she pulls me into the bathrooms.

"i know but it's going to ruin your facial" i tell her as I let her pull me with my belt hoop, she had just gotten a facial done not even two hours ago and I of course paid.

"well you're just going to have to do all the work" she shrugs locking the bathroom and checks for anybody else in the bathroom before pulling down her underwear and throws it on my face.

my jaw drops but I can feel the small stir in my pants as I score them in my pocket, "c'mon baby, you're slow" billie whines while bending herself over and lifts her skirt to show me the mess she has.

her fingers with the nails spread her lips as she starts rubbing her clit, I pull down my pants jerking myself off at the sight before steeping forward, "hold on, here"

she digs in her bag and my eyebrows furrow thinking she will pull out a condom, we've never used a condom since the first night but I recently learnt that she froze her eggs because birth control doesn't treat her well.

she pulls out a cock ring and slips it into me even if it was a tight fit making me hiss, "this will feel good for both me and you" she says, I groan at the feeling as the vein pop out more.

"turn around" I say smacking billie's ass, she immediately turns around and bends over making internally groan at the sight of her pale bubble ass, I take my time smacking her ass making it turn red with hand prints.

"you're so wet" I say looking at her through the mirror and my thumb plays with her clit before slipping it in her and pull out to slowly push myself in her.

she whimpers as I bottom her out and letting her adjust, she starts slowly moving herself on my dick making me smack her ass as she speeds up with her ass bouncing on my pelvic.

I start thrusting to meet her thrusts making her moan while throwing her head back, I place my hand on her back making her arch more as I speed up and thrust upwards.

"kaiya" she moans out as her hand moves behind my thigh to fuck her harder and I gave her exactly that making her almost let out a scream but she bites down on her bottom lip.

"babyyy" she drags out as her head falls onto the counter, I smile when I see my cock covered in her cum and hold her ass apart to watch myself stretch her out with her walls gripping on me.

"fuck princess" I moan out when i can feel my blood pumping on my veins but the rings is so tight not letting me cum. I pick up Billie's leg onto the counter and this position allows me to go faster.

I can't help but feel proud as she charms my name and curse words, "baby, cum in me please. i need it" she says gripping onto the sink.

I pull out to take the ring off and immediately I start cumming as I slip into billie again, "fucking hell" I mumble tiredly.

I glance over at billie who is panting with her head on her hands and eyes closed, "fuck, it feels so good" she mumbles opening her eyes, I smile getting tissue to clean us up.

I clean up billie but she continues to push my cum out with a flirty smile making me chuckle, "you had a big load" she says wiping herself down and get underwear from her purse to put it on.

"you can keep those ones, keep them as a memory or creepy smelling them while you jerk off" she says jokingly making me laugh.

"I will be nutting on them" I tell her making her laugh loudly because she knows I'm joking, I wrap my arms around her to kiss her making her smile as we start making out.

"you've got some really good dick" she says against my lips making me smile with a little laugh.

"you've got some really good pussy" I tell her as I pull away to wash my hands.

"I know baby" I bite back her smile while shaking my head at her statement.

gotta love her attitude.