twenty

kaiya
I smile softly watching billie get off her seat to order some sandwiches, she finally met my mom and they're hitting it off seeing how I have gotten a word in.

"I like her, more than that enya girl" my mom says making turn my attention to her, "don't get me wrong she wasn't bad, just not someone you bring home but she's polite and aware of things" she says making me smile.

"you never even said you liked enya after you met her" I laugh, "I hope you can now at least see why I chose her" I tell her.

"I definitely see it" I grin glancing back at billie who was paying for the food before she comes back to our table while they make the food and hands me my card making me roll my eyes.

of course she used my card.

"they said they should be done in like ten minutes" she says checking the slip, I nod placing my hand on her thigh as she talks it up with my mom again.

"I need to find the bathrooms" my mom says getting up, I bite back a smile turning to billie and pull her into a kiss.

"mmh baby relax" she chuckles pulling back and cups my face, "I love your mom" she tells me kissing my forehead, "she's so sweet"

"yeah well, she likes you too. she was going on about how much she likes you more than you know who" I tell her making her smile, I lean forward to kiss her again.

"I'm glad she does"

"I love you baby, a whole lot" I tell her kissing her cheek, she smiles leaning her forehead on mine with a big smile, she lifts her hand and accidentally poke my eyes.

"aww baby, I'm sorry" she says quickly pulling me into her chest, "my baby" she says kissing my forehead making me chuckle.

"baby, I'm fine" I tell her kissing her neck while rubbing my eye, she pulls back kissing my eyes and my lips.

"I'm sorry" I smile kissing her lips again, "I'll be fine if you let me suck on your titty" I tell her making her laugh.

"nice try, I love you though" she says flicking my forehead, I kiss my teeth going back to my food.

"I would love some attention right now, stop texting my mom" I whine taking Billie's phone.

"come here you big baby" she laughs holding out her arms for me. after a while we had finished up lunch with my mom and they just have been texting back and forth.

I'm tired of it.

"me and your mom have a spa day tomorrow" she tells me making me huff but my insides are screaming, I love that they get along.

"but I called out tomorrow, to spend the day with you" I tell her slipping my hand up her shirt.

"well, call in" she shrugs, "baby, you know I love you but let me go tomorrow and then you can have me for the rest of the week" she tells me scratching the back of my neck.

"I love you too" I mutter falling asleep on her, she hums and lets me sleep on here.