thirteen

billie
"im dying bro" i hear kaiya say on a phone with aiden making me chuckle with a proud smile.

we've been playing games.

currently is to see how long we can go without fucking and it's been three days, whoever loses pay for an expensive date. im dying myself too.

we've been teasing each other nonstop, like I walk around in just underwear sometimes with no bra but she always chooses to ignore me then and than the other way or she will get me worked up without touching me down there.

she's been torturing me too like purposely walking around with a towel around her waist showing her bulge or not wearing underwear whenever she's hard to walk around in front of me.

it's hell.

i quickly bend over pretending to be doing something when I hear kaiya coming towards the kitchen, just to tease her as im walking around in underwear.

"hey princess, what are you looking for?" she asks opening the fridge and step up to me as I stand back up.

"have you seen my red water bottle?" she shakes her head pressing her against me making me feel her hard dick between my ass, I caught myself before I can even grind on her.

"stop with the teasing" I tell her pushing her away, she looks at me with an flirtatious smile and rolls her eyes.

"and you're not teasing" she asks as her hand squeezes my boob harsh over the small cropped top making me bite my lip before she pinched my nipple and walks out of the kitchen.

I huff squeezing my thighs together, we're allowed to touch ourselves but she just does it better. i soon follow her into the bedroom and find her scrolling them her phone and lay down on the bed pulling out a vibrator.

I click it on and place it on my clit making me gasp, kaiya looks at me and down at what I'm doing before shaking her head, "you're evil" she says smacking my thigh.

I giggle while i squirm on the toy watching her pull down her pants showing her already hard dick, "kaiya" I moan out watching her jerk off and rub my thighs together making her toy rub against my clit.

"fuck princess" she mumbles purposely keeping eye contact with me, I close my eyes and throw my head back before I feel her pick me up making me go on all four.

she pushes my thighs together to push herself in between them and fuck on my thighs making me whine, "kaiya baby, put it in please" I beg pushing myself back into her.

"are you giving in?" I huff shaking my head making her continue pleasuring herself on me. technically speaking.. she's not cheating, the only rule was no touching each other down there.

but she's killing me right now.

"I hate you so much" I tell her as her cum shoots off the tip in front of me and my thighs but it also pushes me over the edge.

"fuck, that feels so good" she says rubbing my thigh, I huff looking down at her cum on my thighs and hesitantly scoop it up for a taste making her chuckle.

"good right?" I glare at her but nod either way getting of the bed to the bathroom.

I hate her.

"fuck kaiya, I'm giving in just come fuck me already baby please" I whine pulling kaiya into my room.

she grins picking me up and throws me on the bed, "that's all you had to say" she mumbles kissing my neck.