eleven

kaiya
"you're really going to make you bring you in with me" I ask billie, she nods with an innocent smile making me roll my eyes even though my stomach flatters with butterflies.

I am having a talk with enya at some restaurant today.. in other words, I'm breaking up with her, hoping she won't put up much of a scene like she did at her apartment because she really cares of what people think of her.

so she won't make a scene.

billie made me bring her with me or it was no sex for a week, I already know she wants to be petty and act bratty knowing I will stand with her either way.

i hope I don't die today.

"alright" I mumble getting out of the car and jog over to open her door and take her hand, "if you want me dead just say it" I tell her as I kiss her before we go in.

"I just want to meet the girl and talk" she shrugs making me give her a look, that's a lie and she knows it.

"yeah right" I mumble smacking her ass, she smiles dropping the innocent act and walks in front of me pulling me with her, she wearing a ridiculously short skirt today and I'm all for it.

my eyes are glued to her hips as she walks swaying them side to side in her chunky boots until we are standing in front of a table making me look up to see enya looking at billie.

"what is she doing here?" I roll my eyes and pull out a chair for billie to get her seated and take a seat next to her.

"it doesn't matter, she would know about this conversation one way or another" I shrug, I let out a sigh looking over at billie who is on her phone and up at enya who is mean mugging billie.

"enya" I call her, "I tried talking to you last week, trying to show you why I don't want this relationship anymore.." she nods refusing to meet my eyes, I can see billie put her phone down to watch this go down.

"now enya you can't make me stay with you dude, I don't want to be in this relationship and you know why" I tell her, "do you know why this relationship failed?"

she immediately points at billie, "you've switched up since she came around" I groan at the answer throwing my head back.

"that's not true, don't lie to yourself. this immediately went down hill when you pulled me into something I didn't want" I tell her gesturing towards us.

"billie was always around during our relationship but we never even talked before until that night, so you can't blame this on her" it's true. I would always see billie at parties I would go to but I never approached her.

"don't lie to yourself. now I'm breaking up with you because I don't want an open relationship" I tell her, she sits there looking around and as if someone clicks she sits up.

"okay, I'm getting with Jake anyways" she says getting up with her bag.

"and I'm getting with billie" she groans childish while stepping closer to billie making me stand up in front of her.

"your bitch is a slut, going around sleeping with people's girlfriends!" immediately billie stands up even though she was shorter, she was intimating.

"say that again, I dare you" billie's voice is laced with venom, enya goes to repeat but she is met by billie's hand slapping her hard.

"try again" every time enya goes to repeat billie's hand connects with her cheek each time until she gets her shit and run out.

I pull billie into my body hugging her tightly as she mumbles works against my chest, "I didn't even get to show the bitch our sex tape" she mumbles making me laugh.

"you'll get the chance baby" I tell her kissing her palm she was using to slap enya, "you're good?" I ask her rubbing her back.

"I'm good, you're officially all mine now" she grins up at me getting on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"I'm officially all yours" I tell her hugging her closely, she grins taking my hand and pull me out the cafe, I take this time to admire her again.

"we have some celebrating to do" she says as I open her passenger door, I bite my lip in attempt to hide a smile as I jog to my side to speed to her apartment.

"denver is going to be mad he missed that shit" I mumble to myself.