fourteen

kaiya
"my handsome baby" billie mutters pulling away from my lips only to pull me back into a kiss, I grip her waist tightly flipping us over for her to be against the wall and press against her.

she lets out a little whimper while arching her back into me, her arms leaving my shoulder to slide down my front to under my shirt and she racks her nails against my abs.

"fuck, you're hot" she says against my lips, I smile softly pulling her back into a kiss with my hand slipping slower down her back and grip her ass making her whimper in my mouth yet again.

"can you guys stop fucking damn" aiden says making billie giggle as she pulls away but I chase after her lips for one last kiss before she pushes me off her, I bring her to my chest.

her arms going around my waist as she lays her head on my shoulder looking up at me, "you're so fine" she mumbles bringing her hand up to the back of my neck.

"thank you baby, you're fine too. especially in that dress" I tell her making me blush, she's wearing a short silk dress with some heels. we're going out for supper with the crew tonight and they're taking forever to get ready.

"i feel very sexy" she says stepping away, I take her hand to make her twirl before smacking her ass watching it bounce a bit.

"you're very very sexy" she giggles taking my hands in hers giving me an adorable smile before asking for a kiss, "I love kissing you" she says pulling away.

"i love kissing you soft ass lips" I mumble licking my lips, she grins before letting go of my hands and disappears in the kitchen. my eyes follow her until she's out of sight.

"you're down baddd" aiden says from the couch, I kiss my teeth going to take a seat next to him, "shit, did she give you a love potion or something because your ass wasn't like this with whats-her-face" he says making me laugh.

"you didn't even claim the girl in public" he points out.

"I don't know maybe she did give some potion" I shrug.

"nope, I just gave her some pussy" billie says reentering the room, I chuckle at the statement knowing it's true.

"good ass pussy too" I add making aiden gag, billie laughs as she takes a seat on my lap, "who still needs to get ready?" I ask aiden.

"all of them, they were fighting over a shower and we're waiting on denver's girl to show up", I glance at billie nodding her over to the rooms.

"quickie while we wait?" she nods taking my hand and pulls us towards a room, aiden laughs while shaking his head and goes back to watch the boring ass show.

immediately when I lock the door billie is on her knees making me pick her up, "you'll ruin your makeup and take forever to redo it, so just lay down and look pretty for me while I eat you out" I tell her.

she smiles removing her underwear and lay on her stomach lifting the dress, I put a pillow underneath her ass before I lean over to kiss her.

"baby" I hum waiting for her to talk as I go down open mouth kissing her ass and biting a bit, "can you eat my ass again please" the shyness and submission on her voice makes me smile as I open her legs.

"I was planning on it princess" she nods shyly hiding her face making me chuckle as I open up her lips and take a lick up to her ass making her gasp a bit.

I hum to myself as I spread her ass in front of my face and take turns switching between her holes, I groan to myself at the taste on my tongue and smell of her pussy. she always smells and tastes so good.

my tongue makes out with her clit slowly as she whimpers out my name, I slowly slip my fingers in her slowly thrusting in her as she pushes my head more into her.

I let out of her clit to lick up to her second holes and suck on it making her gasp, "oh baby" I smile at the sound as I tease her tight hole with my tongue.

"that feels so good" she moans out grinding on my face, I slightly speed up my two fingers in her and add in a third making her moan louder.

"shh shh" I shush her kissing on her ass and up her back to the back of her neck, "relax baby, I'm doing the work" I tell her as I move her hair aside to kiss her neck.

"now relax yeah?" she nods closing her eyes, I go back to thrusting my fingers in her and my finger tease her ass hole before I lean down to trace it with my tongue while slowly pushing in one finger making her face scrunch up.

"relax" I whisper out to her, she slumps against the bed again as I pick up my thrust in her and wiggle my finger in her ass, soon enough she was cumming on my hand making me smile proudly.

"there you go" I mumble pulling out my fingers yet I leave my finger in her ass deep in her as I suck off her cum and lean down to clean her up with my tongue.

"you did good" I tell her meeting her face to kiss her and wiggle my fingers in her as she moans, I slowly pull out making her whimper and I smack her ass making her jump.

she pulls me closer to her shielding us from the light in the room and kiss me again, "will you please tell me I'm a good girl?" she asks shyly and hides her face in my neck.

a big smile finds its way to my face as I bite my lip, "you're such a good girl, always doing so good for me princess" I tell her as I feel her smile in my neck.

she hums while tracing the side of my neck, after a few minutes of comfortable silence I take this time to talk, "you liked that?" I ask her rubbing her back as I help her put on her underwear while she was still laying on top of me.

"I liked it a lot, can we do it again tonight?" she asks sweetly still refusing to remove herself from my neck.

"of course we can but we should get going" I tell her kissing her head, I stand up with her and let her down to fix her dress and take my hand leading us down.

"we thought you guys feel asleep, we're all ready, let's go"