nineteen

kaiya
"fuck, you're such a slut" I spat out as I hold billie down and work my thrusts into her at an unforgiving speed making her cry out.

"no, I'm not" she cries out as she cums around me, I chuckle looking at the mirror seeing my thighs and the back of her thighs all sticky and covered in cum.

"im your good girl" she says as I pull out of her and throw her on the bed before pulling her closer by her ankles and open her legs while she's on all four.

"you are baby but you're also my slut" I tell her kissing her cheek, I know how much she loves when I refer to her as my property during sex.

outside the bedroom though is a different story.

"look at yourself princess, look how used you look" I tell her turning her face to look into the mirror in front of her, her hair is a mess, her chest and neck covered in hickeys, tears down her cheeks and puffy lips.

"look how pretty you look" I whisper out against her shoulder and kiss it while I slowly enter her making her fall forward, I push her back down to get her arch and slowly start moving.

"come baby, be a good slut and use my dick" I tell her giving her red ass hard slap, she immediately gets on her hands and start fucking herself on my dick making me throw my head back.

"fuck" I mumble looking down, I hold onto her ass as I start meeting her thrusts, she feels so good.

she whimpers my name as I start thrusting upwards, "I know baby" I tell her rubbing her back and push her down again and pick up my speed.

I look at her face through the mirror seeing her tears running down with drool on the side of her mouth, I tangle my hand in her hair pulling on it.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she screams as she starts squirting, I pull out and rub her clit messily making her body jerk forward as her legs shake.

"oh my god" she mutters following on the bed, I smile rubbing her back and sit on the edge, "come on, be the good girl you say you are and suck me off" I tell her.

she smile crawling off the bed to in front of me and pull off the ring, she moans sucking off the cum all over me and suck on the tip.

I throw my head back as she forces herself to deep throat to the best of her ability, "fuck baby, you're doing so good" I tell her as I push her head down, she shakes her head and blows on me making me moan at the feeling and sight of her spit and my precum mixed together.

"fuck" she mumbles pulling away to jerk me off with both hands and suck on my balls while looking up at me, she sits up on her knees and takes a few deep breathes while keeping her hand going.

I watch as she takes me back in her mouth and this times she makes it all the way with her nose against me when she shakes her head.

"fuck billie fuckk" I drag out putting my hand behind her head to keep her down as I jerk my hips and let her pull away, "fucking hell" I mumble watching her go back to my tip.

soon enough I was blowing in her mouth and she drinks it all down before opening her mouth to show me, "fuck" I mutter pulling her up to my chest.

"good girl, you did so good, fucking amazing" I tell her as I rub her shoulder, I hug her tightly knowing how worn out she must be.

"you did so well" I whisper out to her when I notice her falling asleep, I smile letting her sleep before I run a bath and clean her up and change the sheets.

"goodnight baby" I whisper kissing her head before getting a towel to bath myself.