epilogue

kaiya
I smile to myself when I hear Billie's heels clicking along the hallways towards my gym room, "come on, five more" I tell the guy.

he groans but bends down to pick up the big tire and push it over, I high five him when he gets it down. my favorite part of being a personal trainer is watching these people reach their goal.

I usually only work with people trying to lose weight.

"good job, five minute break" I tell him, he nods and I take this time to turn towards my door and see billie leaning against the door of my gym with a smile.

a smile walking towards her, "hi handsome" she smiles walking towards me, I bite my lip watching her step up with her hips swaying side to side.

"beautiful" I smile as I wrap my arms around her when she is within reach, her arms go around my neck as I connect our lips into a small kiss.

"how is it going in here?" she asks glancing behind me and give the guy a smile, "when do you think you'll be finished? we have cake tasting in two hours" she tells me.

"we'll be done by then, don't stress. how was the meet up and planning today?" I ask rubbing her hip, she lets out a little laugh.

as I had suggested, she got in contact with her childhood friends that she has been hanging out with and her brother's girlfriend. we worked to her advantage when I proposed.

now she has her bridesmaids.

"you won't guess who is our wedding planner?" she asks with a grin, "fucking enya, imagine" I let out a laugh at the humor on her voice.

"she was so pressed, I honestly didn't know it was her but I'm definitely not changing it. I want her mad" she says with a shrug, "she was on some oh I honestly didn't think Kaiya was the marriage type, I mean she said she doesn't want to get married" she mocks.

"like c'mon, read the room. something is wrong with you if she told you that and she proposed without hesitation to me" she says rolling her eyes.

I chuckle at her tone, "but we're meeting up with her in two hours so get ready" she says patting my chest and kiss me before walking out, I shake my head in disbelief and turn back around.

lord help me.

"oh would you look who's here, hi baby boy" billie cooed picking up Claudia's one year old son, I smile watching her play with the baby.

"isn't he cute?" billie pouts turning to me, I grin kissing her forehead and take the baby, "he's the cutest" I say giving him my finger and immediately his whole hand is wrapped around it.

"you should give me one" she says as she stands in front of me and we both play with the baby, I give her a knowing look making her sigh.

"you know I told you to let me know whenever you're ready"

"I know" she drags out, "but I'm not sure I mean now I want a baby but would I want a baby in a month?" she asks kissing his cheek.

"don't stress yourself too much about it baby, we've still got time" I tell her making her nod, I smile bouncing the baby around making him giggle.

"miss O'Connell" we both turn our heads at the voice, I give a small smile and nod to enya making her return a fake one. "this way, we're ready for you guys" she says.

we all take seats around as they bring different small cakes , "I don't know, you know I'm not a cake person but which one did you like?" I ask billie rubbing her back as the baby falls asleep on my arm.

"I really like the vanilla champagne one" she says giving me a bite of it again, I look around the table and nod.

"okay then we're taking that one, as long as it's made with buttercream" I tell her making her chuckle and nod, she lets the owner know how she wants it and the decor before they hand us wines.

"baby, I was thinking maybe instead of that white tent you wanted, what if we use like a big clear one, in case it rains and we can all see out and not feel as if we're trapped in a room or if it's sunny, it still works" I ask billie showing her the pictures.

I let her pick out everything except my suit for the wedding because I don't mind, she has dreamed about this day more than I have, so I let her go crazy but every now and then I would have suggestions.

"I like that" she nods showing the pictures to enya, who is looking not so happy in the corner, "okay, we're going for my fitting for the dress, you can go home or do whatever it is you do when I'm not around" Billie says as they get up.

I nod getting up, "can I keep him? you can pick him up when you guys finish with today's planning" I beg Claudia making her nod.

"sure, just take my car because you need to go home and the car seat is already in, his bag with diapers and bottles is also in the back seat" she says giving her son' a kiss.

"got it" I nod turning to billie, "I'll see you later yeah?" I ask hugging her to the best of my ability with one arm, "I love you, have fun" I tell her kissing her lips.

"i love you too baby" she says with an adorable smile making her noise scrunch up, I couldn't help but kiss it and her forehead before giving them a wave as I leave.

I definitely scored and thanks to enya for asking for the open relationship.. or else I wouldn't have taken my chances with billie.