three

kaiya
"I just don't want the relationship you know, it was fine before and now it's suddenly an open relationship.. I just.." I trial of rubbing billie's hip.

she invited me over last night to fuck and it's the next morning, she asked me about the whole situation with enya and I'm explaining.

"I get you, I've tried an open relationship before and it wasn't for me. I'm too possessive for that" she says climbing over me, I chuckle nodding understandingly.

"some open relationships works but I can tell you that you shouldn't be in an open relationship if you don't want to" she tells me, "it's one of those things that she shouldn't do if you're hesitant about" she adds kissing me.

"I know but she just kept going and whining so I just agreed" I tell her rubbing her bare back, "but then again.. I love this, I've had my eye on you for a while" I tell her making her giggle a bit.

"I love this too" she adds kissing me, "don't let her pull you into something you don't want" she tells me getting up and get dressed, I lay on my side pulling the covers over myself.

"come on, let's go make something to eat" I get up putting my clothes on as billie waits by the door with her lip caught in between her teeth, "keep your shirt off" I chuckle throwing it on the bed and let her pull me into the kitchen.

I go through her freezer and cupboards thinking about what to eat, "sit down and let me make you food" I say picking billie up to place her on the island chair.

"ow what are you making?" she asks swinging her legs making me smile, I give her a small kiss making her blush.

"don't worry about it" I tell her patting her ass, I move to the stove as I start making a breakfast platter.

"I don't understand how someone could willingly want share you with other people, I would be keeping you in a cage" she says making me chuckle as I look up at her.

"well.. I don't know but once again I'm not mad about it because look where I am" she rolls her eyes with a small smile turning on music in her apartment and start dancing around while I cook.

I smile looking at her dance while I turn the bacon around and move over to cut some fruit, I offer her a few strawberries as she waits that she gladly takes.

"oh c'mere" she says excitedly coming to my side and puts in strawberry against her front teeth letting me bite it before grinning and goes back to dancing.

I put together the plater of vegan chocolate croissants, bacon, waffles, strawberries and pineapple. "here you go" I say sliding the food over.

"thank you" she grins picking up a strawberry and offer it to me as I clean up before I join her to eat.