seventeen

kaiya
"baby, I got your shit" I hear billie's footsteps run along towards the kitchen and she kisses my cheek before digging through the bags of groceries I brought.

"baby, where are the cinnamon rolls I asked you to bring?" she pouts, that's what I was forgetting.

"shit I forgot them, I'm sorry" immediately her face falls into a frown as her lip quivers.

"but baby, you know how much I've been craving for those rolls?"

"I know princess, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go get you some, relax" I tell her as I pull her into a hug and rub her back.

"okay, don't take too long" she mumbles against my shoulder, I kiss her cheek and get my keys once again. fuck periods bro.

I speed my way to the bakery and get half a dozen of cinnamon rolls with an iced coffee along before making my way back to her apartment.

before I can even enter the door, billie took the rolls off my hands smiling widely, "you're the best" she says opening the box, I chuckle handing her the drink while I go unpack what she hasn't.

"baby, do you want a cinnamon roll?" she shouts from the living room.

"I bought them thinking we get three-three you know" I tell her as I walk in the living, she looks at me then back at the box with a pout.

"there's two left" she mumbles making me roll my eyes as I take away the box, she sits back and drinks her drink while I eat half of one and give it to her making her grin widely.

"that's why you have my heart" she says eating it happily making me chuckle as I eat my rolls and get a bottle of water.

"how are you doing baby? you good?" I ask rubbing her stomach while I bend down next to the couch to look at her.

"I'm good, I'm two cramps away to letting you stop my period for the next nine months" she says making me laugh.

"you would look sexy as hell pregnant" I tell her making her hit my hand off her stomach.

"let's not talk crazy now" she says making me laugh as I peck her lips and take a seat next to her, "you know when I was napping earlier" she starts making me nod.

"and then you didn't nap with me instead you left?" she asks making me nod.

"it was to buy groceries that you asked me to buy but sure.."

she rolls her eyes at that, "but in my dream you were cheating on me with this ugly dilf" she says tearing up, I stare at her trying to add it up.

"and then you liked it when he pegged you" she adds crying. what the actual fuck?

"you left me and our kids for him after that" she says sniffing, I open my mouth to talk but end up closing it again.

"what?"

"so you did go fuck a dilf instead of getting groceries?!" she says turning to me while wiping away her tears.

"again.. what?"

"I can't believe you would cheat on me with a dilf kaiya, do you know how embarrassing it was to all the other moms at school?" I've never more confused and speechless in my life.

I pull myself together and pull her onto my chest as she cries, "baby, I would never cheat on you especially with a dilf while I'm married to you with kids and gay" I tell her.

"now relax, it was just a dream" I tell her kissing her forehead, she sniffles as I rub her back until she passed out in my arms.

"what the actual fuck" I mutter to myself taking her to bed.