intentional accident(Taennie)

After years of thier music career BTS didn't have official Instagram account.But something all didn't knew is all BTS members have thier on Instagram accounts, that is secret.They also know how to use the app like pro.After years of persuing by armies ,bang pd decided to give permission to BTS to make official accounts.
All of them is happy that they can share thier daily life with thier armies.

Hobi:yes,finally I can post my pics and they all can see it too.

Jin:I can post my handsome face

Rm:so happy, army can know about our daily life.

Jm:I don't know,but I will try to post

V:I am happy yay

Jk:I can communicate with armies through Stories.

Rm:so guys we can make our accounts official on 6th December .ok

All:yes

All went to thier rooms.jimin and taehyung is seating on the balcony of jimin's room.As all know taekook is always together in doing pranks,but vmin is like soulmates.tae always talk about his life with jimin.Now both are alone in there because all others went to thier personal jobs.

Jimin:tae , did you decided to tell her about it?

V:I don't know jimin ah, I want to tell her but now she have dating rumour with gd hyung.

Jimin:tae are you stupid,we all know that they both are more like bro sis bond.

V:But why people always ship her with gd hyung and kai.

Jimin:Tae ,about kai.its not like they were in relationship.its just that kai had a crush on jen and he confessed it to her,jen just decided to go for a date to give a trial ,do things work out between them.But they decided to stop it .but that dispatch caught them and SM used the situation to thier profit.All the fans also knew that it is mediaplay .And don't act like you didn't went date with other female kpop idols.it is normal in our industry.

V:But how they got into it.

Jimin:Are you trying to be stupid.All the kpop industry know that ms.Jennie kim is something beyond we think.All the kpop industry and k netz is obsessed with her.She always chart first for brand reputation with out any music or activities.All the people is crazy for her.Disbatch is following her like thier life depend on her.She even trends for breathing dude.

V:you are lucky jimin , how did you talk to her causally .How did you befriended her.I can't even talk to her because her eyes is enough to make me nervous

Jimin:tae , do you think it was easy for me.when I first meet her,I was like sweating in winter.dude she is so badass looking girl .But when she started to talk , belive me tae she so cute to handle .now we both are gossiping buddies.

V:did she talk about her crush

Jimin:yes,she said to me that she has no perticular crush.All are like celebrity crush like weekand,Harry styles,rihana .

V:so she don't have crush for any
kpop idols

Jimin:I think there is this one guy,who she has crush on(teasing)

V: who please tell me(nervous)

Jimin:sorry boy,it's our top secret

V:you lucky bastard , I also want to near her too

Jimin:tae,do you know rm hyung,Suga hyung and hobi hyung also chat with her

V:what but how

Jimin:They have group chat with whole rappers in kpop.

V:do jk and jin also close to her?

Jimin:no

V:jimin,you know that so many people ship me with Jennie (smiling)

Jimin:But tae your famous ship is with jisoo(teasing)

V:yah, why they ship me with noona.All know my ideal type is Jennie not jisoo noona (signing)

Jimin:So I have idea,so they will stop shipping you with jisoo and your ship with Jennie will come more popular.

V:what is it (excitedly)

Jimin:mmm , forget about it tae it is risky

V:yah,tell me(impatient)

Jimin:when we open our Instagram account ,go and follow jen.And unfollow her after sometime and act like it was a accident.shippers will surely think that you do it intentionally.And after that you can call her and ask forgiveness for the mistake.

V:it's risky,but I am going to risk it all buddy

Jimin:good luck man

But one thing they didn't think was the possible hate she is going to get.

Should I continue this chapter.i mean a 2nd chapter for this.