cause of my euphoria (jenkook)

(This one shot is like a continuation of a oneshot I read from someone's oneshot stories (sorry I don't remember the name).So story idea is from that author.)

Short description:-

Jennie and taehyung is singers/soloists .They got a stage collaboration offer and both of them accept the offer.They practice the song "senorita".Day by day Jennie started to grow feeling towards taehyung.Taehyung have this small attraction towards Jennie too, but taehyung have a girlfriend.His girlfriend is not so good , she is uses tae for his money and fame .But he thinks her as his love.
          During the stage performance tae and Jennie been so attracted towards each other.Jennie somewhat control her feeling towards tae because she know about he being committed.But at last of the song tae looses his control and kiss her hand, but Jennie just smile at him to reduce the awkwardness.Just after the performance taehyung leave Jennie on the stage and kiss his girlfriend infront of her.He aware of her feelings towards him and he intentionally kiss his girlfriend infront of her.Jennie just smile hiding her pain . Jennie being jealous was enjoyed by taehyung for some reason.He enjoyed her attention towards him.

After 2 years :-

It's been two years.This two years made Jennie more popular .She released her solo named "Jennie solo".The song was monster hit.She got triple crown and also defeated big soloist by her single.Her popularity in South Korea and international is insane.She is the trendsetter, fashion icon, chanel ambassador who also known as human chanel,human Gucci and so on.
                           South Korea is so obsessed with her and she is thier IT girl,sold out Queen.Jennie changed her self to a Queen.She is badass,savage, sweet,kind .She is like a drug. kpop male idols have a huge crush on her .Female idols like Irene,Lisa,jisoo,Rosé etc is absolutely whipped for her.Koreans even forget about kBS for Jennie.She made herself as a standard.

About taehyung,he also famous idol.He and his girlfriend is not in a good term .Taehyung realised that he don't love her.He want to break up with her,but she is so stubborn.

                Today is the award show .Jennie have a stage collaboration with none other than Jeon jungkook.He is number one kpop male idol,sold out king.But about stage collaboration no one knows.After the Collab with taehyung,she never done a stage collaboration with other idols.She can't get over her crush, but now she she knows she get over him.
                    Taehyung and all other artists are present in the show.All are waiting for next performance.

Mc:Next stage performance is like most awaited stage Collab in history.So many people voted for this idols.So lets welcome our one and only sold out king and Queen of kpop to the stage.

All of the idols and fans are curious to see the Collab stage.Taehyung also happy for jenkook.Suddenly the stage atmosphere become romantic.

Dance was so sensual and performance is getting hot too.Taehyung is being uncomfortable too.Jenkook is so hot to handle(that's fact).After dance cover they started thier singing Collab.

The song choice made taehyung to take a deep breathe.The song"senorita" was known as taennie's song after thier Collab.But now Jennie is singing that same song with jungkook,this time more sensual.Her hand is moving to all his abs .Jungkook who is known for his gentlemen behaviour lost in her eyes and is reacting to her all touch.He practically being controlled by her seductive cat eyes and her touch. The award show is held in a air-conditioned hall, but all the idols are sweating.Jungkook eyes is only focused on her.He is looking her with so much of desire.Jisoo can't speak anything her eyes is wide open.Jennie's new avatar is making them sweat even female idols is having gay panic.All are focused on jenkook.But jenkook is totally lost in each other.Taehyung who started to have feelings towards Jennie is so hurt by this.After the performance

Mc:wow that is so intense.Jennie don't kill us with that look(breathless)

J: sorry but not sorry (laugh)

Jungkook is lost in Jennie.

Mc:jungkook ,how do you survive this

Jk:I don't know, I was hypnotised.Her stage presence is so dangerous (nervous)

All the idols laugh at his condition.Tae glared at him.

Mc:so thankyou for the memorable Collab stage #jenkook

J: jenkook (raised her eyebrows)

Mc:yes,Jennie plus jungkook is known a #jenkook the golden couples

Jennie and jungkook laugh at it and started leave the stage.But jungkook catch her wrist and

Jk:Jennie this is for you.I specially written this song for you.

He is looking at her eyes and sang all song with love and admiration in his eyes.He had a hold on her hands.Jennie is smiling at him.All the idols and fans are in awe.Taehyung look at them with jealousy. After whole song .jungkook sit on his knees

Jk:Jennie you are my cause of my euphoria.i love you.Will you be my love for all life.We can start step by step .so miss jennie ruby jane will you be my girlfriend?

J:mm let me think(act like thinking)

Jk:I will make you my queen .Can we be the golden couples of kpop(smiling)

J:Yes kook, I will be your queen for rest of our life.And I love you too .(smiling)

Jungkook suddenly stand and hugged her.Then both of them kiss infront of thousands of fans and idols.All encourage them by clapping and hooting .

Mc:This is a history, first ever kpop couple who become couple infront of thier fans and other idols.

Jenkook

Jenkook smile at each other and held each other's hand

Jenkook smile at each other and held each other's hand.All started to tease them and they both are blushing.

Taehyung look at them with a painful smile just like Jennie smiled two years ago.Now he understood her pain in the smile.Now he understood he lost his senorita.But now she is not his ,she is jungkook's senorita.

V:senorita (mumble)

Jk:let's go my senorita

J:ofcourse (laughed at his silliness)

All of them laughed at the new couple being silly towards each other.Jennie run to backstage.

Jk:My senorita(shouted and run behind her)

Good bye loves♥️