She is mine

Jennie can't help but look at the screen with a big smile . It's her vacation days. After that thier comeback "born pink" is releasing . Now she is sitting in her home with her friends BTS and her sisters Chaelisoo.

Jennie has been watching Bollywood movies now a days and got addicted to Shah Rukh Khan's movies . Now she is a big fan of him .In thier sleepover , she made all of them watch his movie " Om Shanti Om".

" He is just illegal, if i was born in his era . I would swim to india to marry him ''

Her comment made every one chuckle . whenever she saw him on screen her eyes widen in awe . Someone in that group didn't liked the way she is simping on some other men .

" Jen , you are unlucky girl . He is out of your league.He is a married man with three children."

Jisoo teased her . suddenly she gasp.

" Ok guys , i think Jen have a chance "

Jennie know they are joking and played along with girls . But boys thought they are saying truth.

" What is it jisoo"

Jisoo connect her phone in to tv .

" Mandu, my babe . Just wait and watch."

All are excited but one is irritated.
Jisoo started to show them each picture.

" So first pics of Jennie's crush "

" He is sooooooo handsome "

Chaennie sequel at the picture. All boys nodded while agreeing. He is indeed handsome. Someone felt jealous.

" Mandu , try to survive this "

" Please , why didn't he born in my era

" Please , why didn't he born in my era . It's not fair . "

She whined .All chuckled at her.

" His charm , he can just kill me with it . His romance is what I want in my life "

Jisoo laughed at her.