His Girl (jinjen)

A girl in her early twenties is walking through a footpath of seoul.All are busy in thier own world.She walked through them with a beautiful gummy smile.Her cat like eyes shinned with happiness.her long brown silky hair flowing according to wind.Even though she is wearing a simple knee length frock ,she made it look like a expensive piece of branded cloths.People who is busy with thier world is distracted by a certain cat eyed girl.

               She waited for the signal to be red ,so she can cross the road.She looked around to see a grandma carrying  heavy grocery .She being a kind soul helped grandma .Then she went to park , there children is waiting for thier angel.All children run to her.

Kids:Jennie unnie (shouted)

Jennie giggled at them.
But someone was looking at her whole this time.

?:Jennie(whispered to himself and smiled)

"Sir its time for meeting" his assistent informed him.He just nodded and walk towards the car.While walking he turned around to see her one more time.But she and children disapper from there.He frowned a little but shrug it off.

Days started passing.work is making him forget her for sometime but jennie staying in his mind full time.
She making him restless.

?:yah, cant she leave me alone(shouted by frustration)

"What happend mr.perfect " someone enter to his cabin.He sigh in frustration .

?: yah JK ,i am not in the mood to fight with you.

Jk:Why something happened hyung(concerned)

?:Yes,something is happening to me.I can't explain the feeling.It's just i can't keep her away from my thoughts.She is 24/7 in my mind.I love it and hate it in the same time.

Jk:Jin hyung,do you like her or something

Jin:Stop your nonsense talk kook,i only come across her one time that too days ago

Jk:Explain the situation hyung,i will help you

Jin explained how he saw during he going to his office and how he followed her and all.

Jk:So hyung, How is she look like?

Jin:She has a cat shaped alluring eyes,in which i can get lost.dumpling cheeks,that i want to pinch.plump lip,that is so kissable.cute nose, that i want touch.long brown silky hair,that make me want to run my fingers through it.She has a perfect body with ninety degree shoulder .Her body proposition is so crazy.Her collar bone is like knifes that can kill you.She has kind and charming personality.And last but not the least her gummy smile.She look cute and sexy at same time.But one thing make me giddy is her highet ,i think she is around 163cm.She was so adorable in that dress.And her name is Jennie.

When jin is explaining about Jennie ,jungkook is looking jin like he is looking at a ghost.In the history of kim seokjin,he praised the beauty of a person other than himself.

Jin:Why are you looking at me like that

Jk:You sounded like a stalker

Jin:what the (shouted)

Jk:Are you that whipped jin hyunggggg

Jin:Stop there, i am just explaining how she look like.You wanted it ,right?

Jk:Oh ok,sorry hyung.

Jin:mm ok

Jk:By the way hyung, do you know her address or something