Jennie kim who they missed(3)

J:please mom, I cant handle it(she is sweating).I just want to end this.Why they hate me mom, why?.Did I do any sin.I can't handle it.I worked for my group, loved all my sister's but people always blame.(tears are flowing).I want to end it.I WANT TO END THIS PAIN.PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THIS (shouting)

Mino run to her and give her a hug.Irene and jisoo is also near her.

M: I am here for you angel(stroking her head)

J:will you also hate me(Jennie opened her eyes and looked at him)

M: NO , angel we are friends for a decade now.you know me right?

J:You will not leave me right?(her eyes showed innocence)

M:till my death,I will be with you(calming her)

Ir:yes babes, we all are with you look your sisters and me ,all loves you .Your mom is living for you (kissed her forehead)

Js: jendeukie I will be with you .I will sue them who hate my baby for no reason(she act like she gonna punch someone)

Jennie chuckle at her unnie's 4d character

R:wifey,don't do it again.my soul left my body ,when I saw you in this condition (she complained like a baby and cling to Jennie's hand)

J:I will try hubby(patted rosé head)

Jennie looked at Lisa , who is opposite of her character.lisa who is noisy is now being quiet. she just stand there and look at Jennie with emotionless face.jennie knew Lisa is angry at her.All BTS is looking at Lisa and Jennie simultaneously, they are thinking Lisa is not going to talk to Jennie.

J:aww,is my baby Lilly is angry with her love(cute pout and inviting hands)

Lisa looked at her.all others moved from Jennie.They know what is coming.

J:hey girlfriend talk to me (aeygo voice)

Lisa just run to her and started weeping like baby in her arms.She hug Jennie in a possessive way,that made V jealous.

L:I love you ,I love you.please don't do that(crying harder)

J:oh my crybaby I will not , ok?

L:please be with us love, don't go far from me(stroking Jennie's back)

J:I will always be with you all baby (smiled at Lisa)

L:you didn't say it back(pouting)

J:what(acting dumb)

L:I love you(looking at Jennie)

BTS looked so shocked at that point.They started to think Jenlisa is real.Jimin looked at tae .He is frozen in that point.

J:love you too(smiling)

V gasp and look at jimin .V has small tears in his eyes.jimin patted V's back assuring him.

V (pov)- are they lesbians.Why are they calling eachother love .My crush turned out to be a lesbian.why it hurts , it's just a mere crush , right?

Jimin(whisper):I think you love her tae (pity tone)

V(whisper):But she loves Lisa (wipeing his tear)

Jimin(whisper):be calm tae

V nooded at him and look at Jenlisa,who is looking at each other like they are thier love of life.Here tae looked at them with jealousy.Other BTS members is just simultaneously looking at Jenlisa and V.

Js:yah,stop that gay act of yours .Lisa I know you have a huge crush on Jennie,but please calm you gay ass now(smacking Lisa's head)

Lisa pouted and kissed Jennie's cheek and ran from there.Jennie just shaked her head.