unexpected

The stadium is filled with loud shouting and squealing.People are crowded everywhere.Music is blasting in the speakers.

                 Jennie made her way to VIP section.She has a cold expression in her face.she sat on front seat which is booked by her sister.Jennie sat down and go through her phone casually, she is so much irritated and annoyed by loud noises.

" Can't they just shut up , why are blasting my ears "

Jennie rolled her eyes.

" Jendeukie, it's a  BTS concert .what do expect "

She mocked her back .Jennie glared at jisoo who looking at her with mocking .

" Unnie , you know .i don't like this type of stuff .I love calm places .Then why did you bring me here"

She pouted at her elder sister .jisoo pinched her cheeks .

"  Sorry my jendeukie, can't you do it for your unnie"

Jisoo pulled a puppy face .Jennie sign in defeat.

" You know i can't deny you "

Jennie smiled at her unnie.

"I know my baby sis will not say no to me"

Jennie laugh at her .Jisoo side hugged her .

Suddenly seven handsome men walk to the stage .Jisoo started to scream thier name .Jennie cover her face in embarrassment.First of all they are so close to stage and if her unnie continue her Fangirling they might notice her and Jennie don't want any attention drewing to her.

"ARMY"

The guy with dimple screamed .

" Yessssss"

The fans screamed back with same passion.Jennie want to run away from there .she is very much sensitive towards loud noise .

After the tiny intro , Jennie got to know all of thier names .jisoo snatched her phone to make Jennie concentrate on concert,so she just went with the flow.

     The concert is going on in blast .All are dancing and screaming with them .And Jennie just observe around the stadium like a kid who is watching something interesting.Her curiosity was child like .Her lips formed a natural pout, her habit when she observe something new . She enjoyed the music too but more concentrated on lighting in there .That fascinating her .

      BTS is smiling while watching big screen where Jennie is got filmed and thier song came to an end

big screen where Jennie is got filmed and thier song came to an end . Suddenly fire work made big noise that indicates thier song ending and Jennie startled that made her more cute .

BTS laughed at her cute face but someone was too mesmerized by her.

" CUTE"

He whispered but to his bad luck his mic was still on.All BTS and army including jisoo look at him with wide mouth .And Jennie become confused.