New beginning 2

Pinks walked towards YG's office with a sad face , they felt their heart beating fast because of nervousness. They knock at the door only to receive a "come in" in monotone voice . They all gluped down the nervousness and entered .

"How was your life , girls ?"

Jisoo felt more terrible when she felt Jennie's absence even more because she was the one who always talked to YG.She felt a lumb in her throat when she spoke .

" We have been ok. Maybe "

Rosè fights back her tears which she wants to let down . Lisa was blank , her heart is aching seeing their incomplete state .

'' hmm, i can see how much you guys are ok . So I want to apologise to you because I called you guys for a comeback celebration "

All three just nodded, they have no words to fight back . They really want to just lock themselves in thier room and watch thier Ot4 moments.

" Come lets go together, it's been two years last you all came to a party . So try to enjoy , ok ?"

He gave them a pat on thier head and walk with them. They are trying very hard to not burst into tears . But they keep a smile , we can say a forced smile. Because they know no one else knew about Jennie's disappearance.

         When they reach the venue after changing into suitable costumes, they saw all YG artists , staff partying . It was biggest party YG ever thrown.  They wonderd who is the group going to comeback that lead to this much expensive party. They shrug it off and sit in the corner silently. But they got surprised to see BTS there , it's because it's a YG party .

" Unnie , why are they here ?"

Jisoo give her how do I know look and said .

" Maybe , bigbang is going to comeback after years . That's why they are here , didn't you know taeyang oppa is friends with them ."

Rosè and lisa nodded .They give a polite smile to BTS which returned by them .

" What is happening guys , YG called us himself to this party . He is so scary , he said he will give us one hour to reach here.  We became nervous and ran to here . What happened?"

All pinks become surprised by the information. Jisoo chuckled and said .

" Only jendeukie can handle his cold aura , she literally give same attitude to him and he will give her defeat face . My jendeukie can do

Her words stuck in her throat when reality hit her. She saw how chaelisa crying silently and BTS looking down . Jisoo sigh and keep her mouth shut. A bitter silence between got cut by the one and only hanbin's announcement.

" Welcome to the comeback party for our one and only , nope not gonna spill the name. Let's see through the performance. "

All seemed to be confused , suddenly a unfamiliar yet familiar tune got blasted in the speaker.  The whole stage turned red . And smoke covered the stage . The area got silent , pinks eyes widen and BTS 's heart beat in anticipation.Yes they were right , it's Her .

" JENNIE "

All screamed when she walk with a dangerous smile and started performing her SOLO which she written a new rap and remix it . When started rap , they all was in awe . She changed even though without literally changing . Her appearance had no change , but her aura become something stronger. They can feel her dominance even without talking to her . After the performance pinks ran to each other and hug . All three cried but Jennie smiled widely.