Uagz Attack

Falls of Rauros, 3019 TA, April 6th

Uagz was bigger and stronger than the other orcs and goblins in his army, and he had terrible features and bone-white skin. He was a formidable and lethal commander. Although he was a member of Sauron's forces and spent ages attempting to subdue Greenwood to his will, he was mostly successful. In comparison to other orcs, he was intelligent and meticulous in his planning. No one had the courage to resist him, not even his son or grandson. Both were now deceased, and he was the lone surviving relative.

He was very clever, an outstanding leader, and a skilled strategist. Uagz was mysterious and mighty, with tremendous willpower and exceptional tactical skill. He showed the same ruthlessness as his warrior son and grandson, and he was highly driven and vicious. Despite this, he had excellent relationships with both Azog and Bolg, both of whom have shown tremendous devotion and a deep desire to make him proud.

He previously lived among and remarked on the Orcs of Gundabad, and he had a strong desire to bring the Elvenking down. Because until now his armies prevented him from dwelling in Mirkwood and gradually conquering every inch of it while in the darkness. Perhaps his son was pursuing the dwarves, but Uagz understood that the elves had the real power. He had exhausted all options, and his last recourse was to murder the Queen of Mirkwood in the most horrifying manner possible, while also victimizing her son.

However, his strategy was unsuccessful. Thranduil remained king, and Legolas seemed unaffected by the events, while the Uagz had lost his heir and was gradually losing the majority of his forces. And the reason he had journeyed so far from Mirkwood was because of the meeting of Celeborn and Thranduil inside Mirkwood's boundaries.

The reflection of his blade sometimes caught on a big scar down his cheek, which Legolas had inflicted upon him during one of his efforts to escape when his mother and he were taken by Uagz and his orcs, giving the impression that lava had splattered his face. The scar served as a reminder that there were creatures that fought for survival. As the Queen of Mirkwood, he had never seen such a courageous elf fighting for her life and for her child's life. How powerful might a mother's love be? He had seen it firsthand.

Now, he desired nothing more than to destroy the Mirkwood elves and their commander, slicing through the pitiful elves. Today, he was confronted by one of the elves he sought to capture once again in order to determine how he had survived and how solid Legolas was in order to endure the madness that Uagz had unleashed. What have you done to bring back your son Thranduil? His thoughts kept returning to this notion while his men assaulted the combatants.

The sun was obscured by a murky cloud, and the surrounding trees turned gloomy. Legolas had convinced the horses to forsake their owners with a single gesture and call; he would never allow his faithful companion to be slain in front of him. His bow was useless since there were no arrows remaining to aid him. He could only utilize his two knives and the assistance of the human, who sometimes used her own sword and Chakram.

The assault began in a violent and straight manner. There were no buildups and no wasted action; each movement was planned to flow seamlessly into the next, with the sole intention of killing them. The orcs' weapons were old and damaged, they had no code, and their sole goal was to kill them. Legolas and Xena fought in the same gloomy manner; they would not allow themselves to be killed or kidnapped today.

Her body jolted from one way to the other in sync with the appropriate assault lines. It would seem to an outside viewer as a simultaneous whirlwind of movement, with blinding velocity, a blur too quick for the eye to follow. Her combat screams "Alalaes" were heard too often, and she flipped and jumped in ways the elf had never seen before. The situation had grown dire, and no corrections were possible.

Next to her, Legolas fought an equally inhuman struggle, slicing and slaying through the orcs while displaying all of his abilities. Legolas was unaffected by gravity as he leaped and avoided as many blows as possible. A dangerous and frightening spark appeared to flash in his grey eyes as he occasionally turned his focus towards Uagz, who had only minutes before informed him that he was responsible for the murder of his mother.

Uagz's grin gradually become unsettling. A minute of silence was followed by the sound of footsteps on the ground as he leaped away from the two. Even though injured and exhausted, Legolas's gaze was now fixed on him. The rest of the orcs were of little consequence; he was intent on killing Uagz without compassion.

The human and elf were already stuck on the tallest cliff, with the huge waterfall of Rauros behind them and Uagz warriors in front of them. The battle lasted for some minutes, during which time a number of the foes were slain by her and the elf and thrown to the stony ground. However, it was evident that they were outnumbered and that Uagz would quickly win this battle.

"Legolas!" she yelled at the elf, who was distracted by Uagz's hateful expression. She stopped and regarded the cascade before returning her attention to the other orcs. They had to flee and await another opportunity to confront Uagz. Because it was evident that they would ultimately pursue the hideous beast that murdered Legolas' mother. And despite the fact that it was not her battle, she understood just how despondent the elf was. And she would assist him in tracking him down, but not at this moment.

It was the first time she saw Legolas lose his wisdom and succumb to hatred and despair. He was no longer behaving like the warrior he once was but was now motivated by fear and pain. Xena did not blame him, but they could not win this battle if they did not control their emotions. She understood better than anybody that vengeance blinded individuals. It was removing the abilities and talents of every great fighter. Like it was pulling Legolas now to his death.

Uagz saw Legolas's vulnerability and instantly hurled at him three of the knives hanging on his belt; these were his backup weapons, and the goblin commander had excellent accuracy. The first dagger was evaded by Legolas, but the second pierced his left side, and the third was meant for his heart. Normally, he would be able to escape such darts, but not today. He was dazzled by hate today.

Xena had already landed close to Legolas as he escaped the first dagger. As the second dagger penetrated his left side, she grabbed him by his right arm. And before the third could strike its intended target, the warrior threw her arms about him and retreated. They both ended up flying over the cliff and avoiding the last dagger with a very quick flip before falling into the icy waters of Rauros, with Uagz losing his prey.

Xena strengthened her grasp on Legolas throughout the duration of the fall, which lasted many long seconds. If they were to plunge into the waterfall's emptiness, it would be together. They were quickly swept into the depths of the river by the icy water as they landed in the center of the waterfall. It was impossible to resist the water's power and successfully escape its grasp. Fighting against the river was insanity; they could only surrender to it.

And just like that, the river's energy dragged and sucked them into its deepest regions, sucking the oxygen from their lungs and filling them with icy water. It was uncertain how long they had been stuck in the river and at what depth they had landed. Eventually, though, they were led to a dark entrance located under the waterfalls. Some sunshine was penetrating the tunnels, while undiscovered caves were concealed far down.

Their bodies were left against the cold, damp rocks of the cave, and they were both asleep and leaning in the cave's depths. Legolas' side wound began bleeding, and the white, cold stone was painted scarlet, while the elf's face lost all color and became as pale as a corpse. They stayed like this for an extended period of time, safe from Uagz and his army but not from the cold or the tunnels.

((Upcoming Chapter Seventy-Eight))

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Feel free to Review - Follow - Favorite!