Chapter 5: Not a Willing Agreement

Dazai frees Atsushi from the ropes around his wrists, moments after being untied he rushes over to the phone and paper to begin reading the measurements that this 'second truce' will have.

"Atsushi, you can calm down. They aren't going to do anything right now, there is too much on the line.". Dazai puts a hand on Atsushi's shoulder pulling him back slightly so that he could read the measurements held in his hands as well.

Dear Fukuzawa,

I hope this letter finds you and your agency well. The Port Mafia has dug into information on a new mutant, another like that of Lovecraft. I expect that you remember Lovecraft, or rather Dazai remembers Lovecraft. I'm requesting our truice to last a little longer, at most until this matter is dealt with.

Now to get to the main reason I'm sending you this letter. I'm requesting the use of Double Black. Chuuya and Dazai have successfully defeated Lovecraft before, and I'd like to send them one a team mission to deal with this matter as well as for any further ability user issues...

(As the letter continues it speaks of bringing Double black into use for any ability user issues that arise in the future for the ADA and PM. At the bottom there are four lines for signature, one filled by Mori. The second is Chuuya's, in a slightly shaken more than usual font. Dazai can see this was not a willing agreement to the terms from his slug.)

Dazai sighs slightly at the new information given to them through the letter. Atsushi turns to look at Dazai's expression, expecting to see some sign of worry about what is about to happen, but instead his face shows not an inch of worry. Dazai lifts his hand and head to the phone and begins to dial the agency's number.

ANDDDD it's back to being short!