Anything you want

GUN POV.

I don't know what happened to Arm and Nat but by about 9 pm they texted us to go first. We all went inside the car and went home.

"Let's go there again... just the two of us." Off whispered to me because we were seated at the back of Tay and New. I wanted to tease him and see his reaction so answered him nonsense.

"It's more fun with friends. Don't you think?" I told him. Of course it would be a lot more special if it was just the two of us. He wanted the two of us to be alone together in the first place. But despite that, he still agreed that we invite more people.

"Oh... right...but we can go somewhere else just us right.. maybe another date.." he answered me. New then suddenly asked me to play with him in a mobile game. My attention shifted to New and agreed right away.

"GUN?" Off called out to me.

"Oh yeah.. sure.. let's do that... and let's talk more later okay?? I'll play with New first"  I told him in a very quick manner. The game was starting so I quickly settled the conversation.

I wasn't looking at him because I was playing a game with New on my phone but I heard him mumbled.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked him curious about what he said but still looking at my phone.

"Nothing. Focus on your game first." He told me and I did. He sounded weird but I was so focus with the game. I made him a human pillow and leaned my whole body in him. He didn't move so I figured it would be okay. After about 20 minutes we arrived home.

"Oh!!!!! How could you leave meee!!!" I complained about the game. My character died and so did the game. It ended quickly just in time that we were home.

"That's cause you can't catch up. Sucks to be youu." New teased me a little. I punched him and then hid behind Off for protection. I grabbed Off's arm and made it a shield but he swatted my arm away and walked out of the van.

"I'll head up first." He told us and he opened the door to go out the van.

"I'll go with yo--" I was about to join him when he didn't even look back and just closed the door on me. New, Tay and I looked at each other and we looked really confused.

"What's with him?" Tay asked me. And I just raised my shoulder. I don't even know, why ask me.

"I'm just as confused as you guys are..I should follow him then." I told them.

"You should.." New told me.  I immediately opened the door and left Tay and New in the car. I tried to catch up to Off but when I went inside the house I heard the door close upstairs.

"Damn he was fast." I mumbled to myself. I immediately went up the stairs and to our room. I turned the knob and surprisingly it was locked. I knocked a few times but no one was answering.

"Hello???" I called out to him cause I was sure he went inside here. Why did he lock it? Just as I was about to go down and get extra keys from Tay he opened the door. He was dressed differently as before.

"I'm going to my  friends house tonight. " He told me and didn't even wait for my reply. He went down the stairs and I just stood there dumbfounded.

What?!?!?

New and Tay went up the stairs and passed by me. They looked as confused as I was and pointed at Off.

"And where is he going?" New asked.

"He said to a friends house but I think he's ignoring me again.." I told them honestly.

"What did you do?" Tay asked. And I shake my head again because I don't know.