sorry..

GUN'S POV.

Arm arrived back at the table bringing two soda cans. He still sat beside Nat but he even made an effort not to touch him. By now, Nat was already kind of scared. I mean If I was him, I would be too.

"Hey Arm I cancelle---" before Nat could finish what he wanted to say, Arm interrupted him.

"The machine gave me extra soda anyone want one?" Arm said, completely ignoring and cutting Nat. It made everyone look at each other and then back to Arm.

"Anyone?" He said while holding up the other soda can. I kicked Nat's foot below the table for him to answer Arm. He immediately understood and answered Arm.

"I would like one.." he stretched his arm to grab the soda but before he could, Arm put the soda on top of the table and continue eating. If we weren't sure a while ago, now we know he's kind of mad.

"Okey then I'll just save it for later" Arm said keeping the soda in his bag. By this time Nat was so shocked and he was finally realizing what he had done.

No one dared to speak and then we continued eating.

"Anywayyy... let's ride the ferris wheel last. The night sky would look so beautiful from up there." Tay wanted to change the subject since the silence was getting louder in the table.

"Plus... it would be very very romantic.." Off added. He even winked at me as he said those words. I was a little bit frightened by that gesture so I kicked him under the table. He just laughed and continued to finish his pizza.

The whole time Arm haven't said a word until we finished and got ready to ride the ferris wheel. We showed our tickets to the guard and he told us that we should go by pair.

Off and Tay had already planned this from the start. They looked at each other and laughed a little, making it so obvious, anyone would notice.

Tay and New entered the first car compartment. And them the wheel turned for the next pair. I entered first expecting Off to follow after me but when I looked back it was Arm. The car closed and left Off and Nat below. Nat and Off had the same expression as me and a little confused. They both got in the car after us and I looked at Arm who's crossing his arms and legs while staring directly at the door.

"Uhmmmmm... care to explain?" I finally got the courage to ask him. He stayed silent for a little while so I didn't ask again but then he uncrossed his arms and held me by the shoulder. 

"I'm going crazy!" He finally exploded. I didn't get what he meant and what he said was different from what I expected.

"Okay first of all.. please let go, I'm a little person and it kinda hurts. Second of all whatever do you mean?" I asked him. He realize that he was still holding on to my shoulder. He let go of my shoulder and hips back to his place crossing his arms again.

"Are you ready to tell me what you're thinking?" I asked him again.

" I hate myself. No, I hate Nat but.... mostly myself." He said.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong.. you were just jealous right?" After I said this he got uncomfortable again.

"No I'm not. He can go wherever he wants to go with whoever he wants to be with. I mean he's an adult already, i don't care." he snapped at me. It was obvious he was upset but he kept on denying.

"Okey... let's say you're not jealous, then answer me this why are you in this cable car, instead of being with Nat? To be honest I wanted to be with Off tonight but now where here.." I asked him again. This time my goal was just to help him realize that he truly cares for Nat and he's just being stubborn.