Change of Plans

Off's Pov.

"EVERYONE STOP RIGHT THERE." I told them all and the all stood in their places looking at me like I'm the crazy one.

I pulled Fahsai to the back of the car and she finally let me go.

"What the hell? I thought you already told them about the plan." I was actually a little upset that I have to pretend again. Gm

"I tried! I really did. But whenever I bring up the topic about our wedding, there is always something that stops me. I was really looking forward to being free myself." She told me again. I just crossed my arms and glared at her. She even raised both of his hands in surrender.

"Like what?" I had a really bad feeling about yhe circumstances that stopped her from telling the truth.

"Like my mother fainting because I joked about dating a woman." After she said this I got silent.

"Did she really?" I asked knowing that she is known to lie sometimes to get out of a problem.

"No....." she trailed off.

"I don't care. You tell them or I will!!" I got really upset, I was ready to go all out with Gun and this happened. Maybe I was being a little dramatic but we had a clear plan but she didn't cooperate.

"Come on! Its not easy. I'm afraid they will not accept who I am." She looked like she was gonna cry. I hugged her from the side and tapped her head.

"You wanna do it together? I'll tell them about me first so that your news woudn't be so huge" I suggested. She nodded and stopped herself from crying.

"You would do that for me??? Aweee" she hugged me back and tried to kiss me on the cheek. Just then Gun's hand covered her lips and my cheek.

"Sorry he's taken" Gun suddenly said. I love how possessive he is. He smiled at Fahsai and she removed her hands around me. I smirked at her and she cringed.

"Alright alright! You guys don't have to be so lovey-dovey" she said while rolling her eyes. We just laughed at her reaction and got back to the parents.

We got back to where the parents are. I saw mom talking casually to Fahsai's parents and we prepared ourselves to tell them the truth.

"Mom Dad can we talk to Fahsai's parents alone?" My parents then walked away with Gun and he told me that they were going to be inside the car. Fahsai started to talk about the plan from the start. I also added some of the events that happened. And we finally said that we were not getting married because we don't love each other.

"We're so sorry for fooling you..." Fahsai ended our speech by apologizing and so did I.

"I see..." Fahsai's dad finally said something after being silent from the moment we started talking. Fahsai's head was down because he was expecting that they would not accept her.

Her dad then grabbed her hand and raised her chin to make her look at her.

"I'm the one that should be sorry..." Fahsai's dad told her. She was a little shocked but then he continued.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like you can't be yourself around us. Your mother and I are sorry." He said and her mother just smiled at me. Fahsai looked at me and we both smiled at each other.

"Of course you can love who ever you want. We arranged this marriage for you anyway. We really thought you liked each other." She chuckled.

"But it turns out that your types are completely different. How ironic is this?"Her mother continued. She even finds it funny, how understanding.