Chapter 9

Silver POV
-
-
It was the next day. Me and Blaze were sitting in the school bus, side by side. I was a blushing mess after remembering what happened last night. I never thought I'd ever be in a relationship...especially with someone so fine- CUTE!

I looked out the window and saw the school. Blaze stood up and smiled at me. "Time to go." She said, walking off. I sighed and followed her.

We both walked into the school, side by side. "Our first class today is science." Blaze said, grabbing my arm and leading me to the classroom. "Right this way!" She said. We made it to class just on time. We both walked into the room and sat down in our seats.

"Sup Losers~"Said the green jerky hedgehog in the back. He glared at both me and Blaze. "Ignore him..." Whispered, Blaze. I nodded and kept my focus on the schoolwork.

Soon the school bell rang. "Lunch time~!" Blaze purred as she stood up snd grabbed my arm. "I can walk without your help ya know!" I protested. Blaze just rolled her eyes and dragged me to the cafeteria. "Let's sit!" She said as she sat down in a seat. I sat next to her. "So...about last night...are we keeping this relationship a secret?" Blaze asked, I shrugged. "I think e should for now at least...especially with Scourge bullying us constantly..." I mumbled. Blaze nodded in agreement and smiled. "Got it!"

Suddenly we heard footsteps come closer to our table. "Hey, Silv!" Sonic said as he sat down at the other end of the table. "Oh! H-Hey Sonic! Where's Tails? And why are you sitting with us?" I asked. Sonic sighed. "Well...Tails has the flu so he's at home resting...so I asked the principal if I could sit with you guys and she said yes." Sonic explained. I smiled and nodded. "Awe...poor fox..." Blaze mumbled. "He's been through worse, don't worry about him to much!" Sonic snickered. Blaze nodded.

Suddenly I felt as if someone was behind me. I brushed it off and continued to talk with Sonic, when suddenly I felt someone grab my head. Then they slammed my face into the hard table. I yelped in pain snd held my now bleeding and probably broken nose. "Omg! Silver!?" Blaze shouted in panic as Sonic stood up, glaring at the person whom did it. "Scourge you idiot..." Sonic growled. Scourge just laughed. "Your friend is very weak, Sonic...I had to prove it to you sooner or later!" Scourge spat.

Suddenly he screamed as Sonic turned into...another form... "How...DARE YOU HURT HIM!?" Said a deep demonic voice that was coming from, Sonic.